Satellite AV Annual Inventory Clearance Sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I assume transponder scan is not "blind scan"?

Do you have any screenshots of the graphics on this receiver?

Popcorn-

Did you ever see or hear about the Satpros deal Brian did a couple years back? Think of this as along the same vein. Just a simple, basic receiver for FTA. Novasat was never 'supported" by the eye patchers so you will find very little. No channel editor support, no blindscan. Just a simple receiver, very cheap. Might be good for an aiming rig, or maybe for use on one satellite whereby you just put the info in one time and forget it, unless the TP info changes...maybe for G18, G19, or even a poorman's Glorystar setup when paired with an appropriate dish.

I was talking with some members about a group buy, but we never came to a consensus, so nothing came of it.

Transponder Scan is a scan of preprogrammed or customer entered transponder parameters. The receiver does not Blind Scan or Power Scan. We do not have screen shots available of this receiver. It will be a great receiver for a second room or for customers who view a single satellite or specific channels.

Did we mention that it is inexpensive! We have several thousand units so if you want more .... make us an offer!

{
I assume transponder scan is not "blind scan"?

Do you have any screenshots of the graphics on this receiver?

Ordered some of these blowout items on Monday afternoon from (very friendly person) Bonnie, very reasonable shipping priced/well packaged box arrived Friday, SatAv comes through again!

Brian, thanks for offering these deals to the members here, much appreciated! :)

SatelliteAV: If i want to buy an 1.8 meter prime focus dish, and i already have the LNBF for C-Band, what else would i need to buy to make it work? because i have an old glass fiber dish with and arm and actuator (the box that controls the arm). Do this need and special thing to move them and to how much would amount for all that?..

A lot of questions but i see it has a relly good price :D.

Cheers

Mike

Sorry ...... The 1.8M dishes have sold. We have the 2.4M prime focus, polar mount dishes remaining.

You have the necessary items to move a polar mount dish; linear actuator and motor controller.

If you have an LNBF, then nothing else is needed to operate with a standard DVBS receiver. If the unit is an LNB coupled with a feedhorn with mechanical polarizer, then you would need a device to control the polarity.

I just wanted to pop this thread back into the new posts list before the end of the 16th and say thanks to SatelliteAV for remembering the hobbyists. And thanks for letting me pick up items to experiment with that I would have had a difficult time buying under normal circumstances. I will certainly remember SatelliteAV and the other fine Satellite Guys sponsors when I need additional supplies!

I also wanted to say thanks. Today, "walked in off the street" after a two and a half hour drive with the intent of picking up that 2.4 m GeoSatpro dish, along with a few other clearance sundries. After working with the terrific sales/accounts guy (a FTAer himself), I got everything I was looking for, along with some of those excellent 90 cm GeoSatpro dishes. And the guys back in the warehouse were a great help in getting all the stuff organized and packed securely in my small truck.

Of course, wouldn't ya know it, on the way back, I decided to stop by the nearby Fry's Electronics, and practically right across the street, workers were repurposing a former CompUSA, and there on the reach lift were 3 scrap offset satellite dishes, two of them being those 1m/1.2m Andrew/Channel Master dishes I've always wanted to play with. But my truck was full of Satellite AV stuff!

Eh, compared to the stuff I bought, that's just old junk. ;)

So just from my perspective, if you're a hobbyist in the Northern California area and looking for some bulky stuff or just some quality LNBs and switches to pick up and save on those shipping costs, Satellite AV is highly recommended.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hh120 fs120 cm dish aiming question - like a c-band dish align???

motor and the QPH-031

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)