Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Turkey.png
As a special thanks to all Satellite Guys, SatelliteAV is offering these exclusive Thanksgiving holiday specials only to SatelliteGuys members. Please enter the discount code(s) at time of web checkout. We will adjust the total shipping price to the actual shipping charge at time of payment processing and email you the corrected (lower) shipping cost. Prices are valid 11/26/2009, 12am - 11/30/2009, midnight.

Thank you for another great year and have a very special Thanksgiving!

BLACKFRI.jpg

GEOSATpro 90cm Satellite Dish - 65% off
Use discount code: SATGUY-DISH
Reg. $70
SatelliteGuys Special $45

GEOSATpro SL1 LNBF Standard Linear Single Output - 45% off
Use discount code: SATGUY-SL1
Reg. $20
SatelliteGuys Special $9

GEOSATpro SL2 LNBF Standard Linear Dual Output - 50% off
Use discount code: SATGUY-SL2
Reg. $35
SatelliteGuys Special $18

GEOSATpro DiSEqC Switch 4x1 - 95% off
Use discount code: SATGUY-4x1
Reg. $4
SatelliteGuys Special $0.25

Please note that we will be closed on Thanksgiving day and Friday (11/26-11/27) so our employees will have time with their families and be able to hit the Black Friday sales! Our web store is open 24/7!

Last edited:
I got this message when trying to apply the promo codes.

Failed Validation, code is expired or order does not qualify.

Correct..... The special runs from 11/26/2009 12am to 11/30/2009 midnight Pacific Standard Time.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Brian, Thanks for the great deals. If there was a Cband lnb in there I'd probably nibble at that deal. I'm on vacation next week so I'd have something FTA oriented to do.....Other than the honey dew list lol. Blind

yeah same here

also the shipping was really hosed. It tried to bill be $20 shipping for the 4 diseqc switches

When I tried for 4 diseqc switches the discount code failed here too and wanted $32.00 for shipping. If they are available to ship from Canada (hopefully Ontario) and the shipping was reasonable, I would of ordered them online. Been burned too many times getting items over the boarder. Unfortunatelly I'm away Monday so will miss the deal.

The turkey been gone over a month here.....but Happy Thanksgiving to all those in the U.S.

IT corrected a timing error. Should be ok to order.

As stated in the original post, shipping will be corrected to actual when we process the order on Monday.

Thanks for the notice!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)