Satellite AV Black Friday / Cyber Monday Specials: 11/26 - 11/30

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So if the postage will be "corrected" Monday and we order and pay today. Do we get a re adjustment on our credit cards right away? or will the refund be on the next statement?

Should I just wait till Monday ? or wait till the company opens (their time) on Monday?

I understood that the order wouldn't be processed until Monday and you'd be charged exact shipping and notified in email.
I still can't get the discount codes to work for me.
I'm just going to call them Monday (probably around lunchtime)...

On the roof all afternoon yesterday and gotta get back to it... unfortunately nothing to do with a dish or antenna... the last big storm we had ripped off most of the shingles on the peak of the roof along with a few others... so I'm replacing the missing/broken ones...
Whoever put the roof on this house used a nail gun that was turned up waaay too hot. They shot the nails right thru the shingles... idiots.

I don't know, Kinda scary to go ahead and pursue it. I don't want to be charged $48 for shipping. I'll wait.

Attachments

• satav.jpg
    satav.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 97
Just checked the Order Status and looks like many of you are successfully placing orders! Thank you! We will get those shipped on Monday!

Online Discount Code Error: Try clearing your browser's cache before placing the order. Possibly the browser is holding a cookie for the original order. I just placed several test orders with no issues (didn't hold my tongue any special way). LOL!

Telephone Orders: I would suggest that if possible, the orders be placed online. Monday will probably be a very rough telephone day as we will have been closed four days and it will most likely be a long hold time for a rep.

Credit Card and Shipping Charges: A CSR reviews the web orders and will adjust the shipping charge on multiple item orders to reflect the actual lower amount. The card is charged at the time that our staff processes the order, it is not charged when the order is placed. You will be contacted by email with the reduced shipping rate and sent a corrected Sales Invoice.

Well the shipping charges are too excessive to Canada. For 4 Diseqc switches totalling $1.00, the shipping is going to be $19.00

From their web site "and partners with an electronics distribution partner in Ontario, Canada to provide economical distribution and..."

If they didn't have their distribution partner what would the shipping be?

Sorry, Larry....

The Canadian distribution stocks only the popular items and not clearance or limited distribution items. We will clarify on future posts that Satelliteguys special offers are shipped from the US office.

Unfortunately, the cost of the item does not affect the cost of shipping a package to Canada. Why is Canadian shipping, brokerage and customs fees so high in Canada? Maybe is is to pay for your universal healthcare.... LOL!!! :D

Maybe our US shipping and customs rates will soon skyrocket as well?

Sorry, Larry....

The Canadian distribution stocks only the popular items and not clearance or limited distribution items. We will clarify on future posts that Satelliteguys special offers are shipped from the US office.

Unfortunately, the cost of the item does not affect the cost of shipping a package to Canada. Why is Canadian shipping, brokerage and customs fees so high in Canada? Maybe is is to pay for your universal healthcare.... LOL!!! :D

Maybe our US shipping and customs rates will soon skyrocket as well?

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for offering the specials to members here. Even though It did not work out for me, I'm sure all here, as I, appreciate your support for the forums.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)