TELE satellite 1001 PDF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wait, The hard copy for one year is USD $109.00 or $1.09?
I think I'll download the pdf.
Thanks qwert1515

Attachments

• sub.jpg
    sub.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 177
Good article on DishPointer and another one on AZBOX.

Good to see what Hugo from AZBOX looks like after exchanging emails with him a few times.

That PC based motor controller / skew adjuster is interesting too.

Oh and there's the iPhone app that will let you visualize the Clarke Belt. Now That's Cool.

I think I'll download the pdf.
Thanks qwert1515

109 dollars, i was also floored when i asked them LOL.

But well, to be fair they include a sweet handy software named SatcoDX, i've only used the free version and it's really good for some things.

:)

M.

$109 makes sense. Unless they've cheapened the print copy quality from the last time I touched an actual issue (a decade or so ago), it could be pretty pricey to print a few full color copies of each issue and pricey to ship them from Europe to U.S. subscribers.

I'm perfectly fine with the PDF - not only free and easy to download, I can selectively print those articles that interest me to read in hardcopy form (I get eyestrain from being on the PC for a living and hobby) and to file away in my filebox of interesting things.

EDIT: Whoa, great to see my editor from way back when Alexander Wiese is still editor. A sign of a good magazine to last this many years with what publishing goes through from time to time.

Their satcodx listings are grossly outdated...couple galring examples
-G4 at 99W???? Damn its been G16 for what a year?
-Equity still on 123W

Some of the listings are more current than others. I've seen some sats that they scan at least once a day. They need to update their software to deal with MPEG4 though. It recognizes it, but it can't tell what resolution it is.

Good article on DishPointer and another one on AZBOX.

Good to see what Hugo from AZBOX looks like after exchanging emails with him a few times.

Scott, if you have his email, get his butt on this forum and answer some questions for we Stateside users. I don't think 'ol Hugo knows how rabid we are, even though we aren't a HUGE number, we are motivated!

That PC based motor controller / skew adjuster is interesting too.

That's the one that interested me the most... not only AZ control, but EL as well!
I am going to have to give that one a try... I haven't had a good electric project like that in years and that looks like one I could tackle...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)