Satellite AV Contest - GEOSATpro SL1PLL - Enter to Win - Drawing on 7/23/2012

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I, Bob2011, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize.

I, ChuckBoozer, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize.

"I, wtguy, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize."

"I, Tif, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize."

<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>

I, FTAer0024, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize.

Rad360, Kraven, Goodmi, Iceberg and Phottoman have been randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service generator to receive a free GEOSATpro SL1PLL and free shipping to any continental US or Canada address. You both will receive a PM requesting your contact and shipping information. Reply within 10 business days or the prize will be awarded to another member, drawn from this contest thread.

Please remember to post your honest review of the SL1PLL within a week of receiving your prize. We appreciate your interest in the SL1PLL! Thank you to everyone for your entry!

Congratulations to the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the winners. I will be looking forward to the reviews Now I am going to order one . Sounds cool................................................Damn ! I never win nuthin' ! Lousy old contest ! Probably all family members won ! Just another teaser to take money from us poor folk..........What ?..................... Is this thing still on ? Oops , where is that damned off button??? .............. Click!!!!

oh cool. Finally won something here :)
Now if the temps would get a little cooler so I dont burn my a** when I climb on the roof ;)

This is worth getting your A** burnt..;).

I'll just take up some towels like I normally do to counteract the heat on the roof (damn them shingles get hot)

They sure do, I am so glad I have the room to have mine on the ground.

beer4me you make me fell off my chair laughing with that coment you make in#52.i was shock when i saw my name.can wait to test.

Status
Please reply by conversation.