Satellite AV Contest - GEOSATpro SL1PLL - Enter to Win - Drawing on 7/23/2012

Status
Please reply by conversation.
"I, (Pepper), promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize. I take this oath willingly, without purpose of evasion. And to the Republic for which it stands. &c."

"I, chaskuchar, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize." hope i used the right name there. charlie

i goodmi promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize."

I, phlatwound, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize.*

*Even if I can't figure out my microHD by then and have to use an Openbox S9 for testing purposes ;-)

Thanks, BG!

I, Conky, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize.

"I, mikelib, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize."

Especially since I purchased an Avenger PLL321S-2 a couple months ago.
I used it for an hour and found that my old Chapparal all-metal Universal LNB was better.

I, ke4est, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize.

I, Kraven Head, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize

I, updatelee, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize.

"I, Beer4me, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize."

I, mr3p, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize

"I, SatPhreak, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize."

I, northgeorgia, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize.

"I, Catamount, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize."

I, Melgarga, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize.

"I, migold, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize."

"I,rad360, promise to honestly review the new SL1PLL LNBF to the best of my ability on the Satelliteguys forum within one week of receiving my prize."

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts