Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Crystal.jpg We morn the loss of a wonderful woman and exceptional employee and an instant friend to everyone she met.

Crystal and Victor were just married 12 days and on their honeymoon in the Bahamas. Our last memories of Crystal are of celebrating the happiest day of her life as she married her best friend. Here is a news article about the accident. http://www.tribune242.com/06172011_EP-GB-parasailing_news_pg1

I will miss her endless energy at Satellite AV! Her positive spirit and engaging smile made our world a much better place! Crystal is a shining example of a young woman who has given so much and was on the path to impact the world in a most positive way.

Bayside has set up a memorial fund to assist the families with this tragic event. Please consider donating to honor Crystal and assist her newlywed husband, Victor as he struggles in ICU and in the road to recovery. Bayside Church, Rodriguez Memorial Fund, 8211 Sierra College Blvd. #440, Granite Bay, CA 95746.

Please pray for the families and friends of Crystal and Victor to give them strength throughout this tragedy.

RIP......

Crystal_Victor.jpg

What a sad story indeed, all this happening on their honeymoon. My prayers goes to the Husband and his family.

Sent from my 1976 Ford Pinto using SatelliteGuys

I always enjoyed working with Crystal, It is a big loss for Brian and his team. My prayers are with Victor.
Bob

Sorry to hear about the tragic loss of a good friend.

A buddy used to complain how his (older) parents would annoy him with projects and social obligations.
I told him this: "enjoy 'em while ya got 'em, they don't last forever."
He does now, and repeats the saying back to me all the time.

Perhaps we should apply that philosophy to all our friends. - :up
Tomorrow it could be any of us.

Wow...what a sad story. Sorry for the loss.

I am curious why they were parasailing over land though. Last time I was on one we were over water all the time and they had strict rules about staying over the water as some people asked to fly over their friends at the beach.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)