Satellite AV / Glorystar - Tragic Loss

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Brian,

Condolences from all of us at WS International to you and both their families. I will keep Victor in my prayers for a full and speedy recovery. I'm very sorry for your loss, and the loss of one of your team members.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers for the friends, family and Victor. It has been a very tough time that is deeply affecting our team. Our staff met with our pastoral adviser and grief counselor yesterday and we had a great opportunity to share our thoughts and the impact that Crystal has had in our lives....

Victor has been moved from ICU and his family is there to support him.

We have learned that the accident happen on the water and from a considerable height. Not sure why this fact has been downplayed in the media, other than to protect the Bahama cash cow.... the tourist industry with this unregulated water sport that operates without oversight by either the government or the Westin Resort.

To the whole SatelliteAV and Glorystar crew, I am most deeply sorry for your loss. I truly mean it. Back in March I lost my closest friend and former co-worker who passed at the age of 39. It was a completly devastating loss to me, so I can honestly say that I can understand some of the grief that you are going through to lose such a good person unexpectedly.

Prayers go out in hope that Victor has a speedy physical recovery. I know that he will have a long emotional journey ahead..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)