Satellite C3 Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

txag67

Original poster
Apr 19, 2006
I have a Motorola 922 receiver and recently noticed that channels 100 through 127 are not available. I get the "can't find channel, continuing to search" message. Everything else appears normal on C3 and other satellites.

Any suggestions?????

Sounds like maybe the dish might be off a little. Have you tried to bump it east or west to see if it will get a lock. Mine does that occasionally, the actuater won't stop where it's supposed to and I'll get a reading like that. I'll bump it and it comes in. You may also need to get a rehit, which seems more likely. Sometimes for one reason or another, the 4dtv seems to lose some/all channels, and it takes a rehit to get them back. NPS has an On-Line hit for there subscribers. Maybe your provider does too. If not give them a call, a rehit doesn't cost anything. If they're not busy, it won't take long.

Al

Thanks, I'll try that tonight. I did the power-off reboot last night with no success.

100-127 are all vertical - are you able to get other vertical channels on C3? If not, check your skew settings to be sure they're not the same for H and V on that satellite.

Oddly enough, the problem disappeared yesterday. Channels 125-127 are still not available, but they have always been hit or miss; similar to 112-117 on G1.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)