Satellite C3 Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

txag67

Original poster
Apr 19, 2006
I have a Motorola 922 receiver and recently noticed that channels 100 through 127 are not available. I get the "can't find channel, continuing to search" message. Everything else appears normal on C3 and other satellites.

Any suggestions?????

Sounds like maybe the dish might be off a little. Have you tried to bump it east or west to see if it will get a lock. Mine does that occasionally, the actuater won't stop where it's supposed to and I'll get a reading like that. I'll bump it and it comes in. You may also need to get a rehit, which seems more likely. Sometimes for one reason or another, the 4dtv seems to lose some/all channels, and it takes a rehit to get them back. NPS has an On-Line hit for there subscribers. Maybe your provider does too. If not give them a call, a rehit doesn't cost anything. If they're not busy, it won't take long.

Al

Thanks, I'll try that tonight. I did the power-off reboot last night with no success.

100-127 are all vertical - are you able to get other vertical channels on C3? If not, check your skew settings to be sure they're not the same for H and V on that satellite.

Oddly enough, the problem disappeared yesterday. Channels 125-127 are still not available, but they have always been hit or miss; similar to 112-117 on G1.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts