Satellite Christmas Gifts From Santa

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JFOK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 12, 2012
Cape Cod - MA.
Hi All,

Hope you had a great Christmas/Holiday weekend,
What if any satellite related toys did Santa bring you ?? Santa aka my wife really surprised me and bought me a Sathero 300. I honestly don't know how she knew I needed something like this. Maybe she's a member of this forum...hmmmm.
Must have seen one of my Satellite Guys pages unintentionally left open. It's another unsolved mystery.
Anyhow...how did you all do ?

John

Nice instrument. It's probably better than my Birdog. Anyway, I didn't get anything new but I need to buy a new actuator (grrrrrr).

I bought myself a Linkbox 9000i Local. It felt like Christmas when my wife actually asked what was on the satellite channels. She's a fan of 125W plus Rocky Mountain PBS in one box.

I forgot; Papa 'dillo did get a spare remote for the 9000i just before Christmas. And Mama 'dillo got a cheap receiver around Thanksgiving. :oops: Not really anything else we need for FTA before spring.

Unless something breaks... :eeek

Reactions: FTA4PA and KE4EST
Status
Please reply by conversation.