Satellite Guys Arcade Forum (1 Viewer)

Status

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
16,561
338
Western WV
I have also wondered if there was going to be an arcade forum. When are going to have weekly and monthly scores?
 

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
99,161
16,950
Newington, CT
I will be doing an update of the arcade today, and will also be adding another bunch of games. :)

Sorry no plans for a Arcade forum at this time, however I am working on something else involving the arcade which I can't talk about yet. :D
 

Neutron

Thread Starter
Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
18,730
1,122
Texas
Scott Greczkowski said:
I will be doing an update of the arcade today, and will also be adding another bunch of games. :)

Sorry no plans for a Arcade forum at this time, however I am working on something else involving the arcade which I can't talk about yet. :D


Is it the vaporware multiplayer? :) J/K
 

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
99,161
16,950
Newington, CT
Nope the author is just starting to test some things out.

We could go multiplayer now, but its $50 a month per game for multiplayer. Which I don't feel is worth the cost at the moment.

I did put in a new version of the arcade today and a bunch of new games. (Give Seal Bounce a try you will love it!) :)
 

Neutron

Thread Starter
Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
18,730
1,122
Texas
Scott Greczkowski said:
Nope the author is just starting to test some things out.

We could go multiplayer now, but its $50 a month per game for multiplayer. Which I don't feel is worth the cost at the moment.

I did put in a new version of the arcade today and a bunch of new games. (Give Seal Bounce a try you will love it!) :)

Ask him if that $50 comes with controllers too. That is awfully high.
 

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
99,161
16,950
Newington, CT
Thats the norm. There are all kind of services that will rent multiplayer games to sites like ours.

I would rather run the software to do it myself (and thats what I am waiting for)
 

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
16,561
338
Western WV
Where it scrolls the arcade awards - could you allow it to not scroll if does not need to for those that have only won a few games - where all the awards could fit into the box that is provided? Also could you list all time champion, weekly champion, monthly champion in that box as well? Perhaps have a gold, silver, and other color around each game box that would also be a way of distinguishing them?
 

Neutron

Thread Starter
Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
18,730
1,122
Texas
Stargazer said:
Where it scrolls the arcade awards - could you allow it to not scroll if does not need to for those that have only won a few games - where all the awards could fit into the box that is provided? Also could you list all time champion, weekly champion, monthly champion in that box as well? Perhaps have a gold, silver, and other color around each game box that would also be a way of distinguishing them?

I would like to see a high scores table for the week, month, year. Kind of what you suggested earlier Stargazer.

A forum would really be nice to talk about the arcade though. I have seen it work on another board and it is nice. With as many games as this site has now, it would be a welcome addition.
 
Status

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Top