Satellite Guys Arcade Forum

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also wondered if there was going to be an arcade forum. When are going to have weekly and monthly scores?

I will be doing an update of the arcade today, and will also be adding another bunch of games. :)

Sorry no plans for a Arcade forum at this time, however I am working on something else involving the arcade which I can't talk about yet. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I will be doing an update of the arcade today, and will also be adding another bunch of games. :)

Sorry no plans for a Arcade forum at this time, however I am working on something else involving the arcade which I can't talk about yet. :D

Is it the vaporware multiplayer? :) J/K

Nope the author is just starting to test some things out.

We could go multiplayer now, but its $50 a month per game for multiplayer. Which I don't feel is worth the cost at the moment.

I did put in a new version of the arcade today and a bunch of new games. (Give Seal Bounce a try you will love it!) :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Nope the author is just starting to test some things out.

We could go multiplayer now, but its $50 a month per game for multiplayer. Which I don't feel is worth the cost at the moment.

I did put in a new version of the arcade today and a bunch of new games. (Give Seal Bounce a try you will love it!) :)

Ask him if that $50 comes with controllers too. That is awfully high.

Thats the norm. There are all kind of services that will rent multiplayer games to sites like ours.

I would rather run the software to do it myself (and thats what I am waiting for)

Where it scrolls the arcade awards - could you allow it to not scroll if does not need to for those that have only won a few games - where all the awards could fit into the box that is provided? Also could you list all time champion, weekly champion, monthly champion in that box as well? Perhaps have a gold, silver, and other color around each game box that would also be a way of distinguishing them?

Stargazer said:
Where it scrolls the arcade awards - could you allow it to not scroll if does not need to for those that have only won a few games - where all the awards could fit into the box that is provided? Also could you list all time champion, weekly champion, monthly champion in that box as well? Perhaps have a gold, silver, and other color around each game box that would also be a way of distinguishing them?

I would like to see a high scores table for the week, month, year. Kind of what you suggested earlier Stargazer.

A forum would really be nice to talk about the arcade though. I have seen it work on another board and it is nice. With as many games as this site has now, it would be a welcome addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts