Satellite Guys Arcade Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also wondered if there was going to be an arcade forum. When are going to have weekly and monthly scores?

I will be doing an update of the arcade today, and will also be adding another bunch of games. :)

Sorry no plans for a Arcade forum at this time, however I am working on something else involving the arcade which I can't talk about yet. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I will be doing an update of the arcade today, and will also be adding another bunch of games. :)

Sorry no plans for a Arcade forum at this time, however I am working on something else involving the arcade which I can't talk about yet. :D

Is it the vaporware multiplayer? :) J/K

Nope the author is just starting to test some things out.

We could go multiplayer now, but its $50 a month per game for multiplayer. Which I don't feel is worth the cost at the moment.

I did put in a new version of the arcade today and a bunch of new games. (Give Seal Bounce a try you will love it!) :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Nope the author is just starting to test some things out.

We could go multiplayer now, but its $50 a month per game for multiplayer. Which I don't feel is worth the cost at the moment.

I did put in a new version of the arcade today and a bunch of new games. (Give Seal Bounce a try you will love it!) :)

Ask him if that $50 comes with controllers too. That is awfully high.

Thats the norm. There are all kind of services that will rent multiplayer games to sites like ours.

I would rather run the software to do it myself (and thats what I am waiting for)

Where it scrolls the arcade awards - could you allow it to not scroll if does not need to for those that have only won a few games - where all the awards could fit into the box that is provided? Also could you list all time champion, weekly champion, monthly champion in that box as well? Perhaps have a gold, silver, and other color around each game box that would also be a way of distinguishing them?

Stargazer said:
Where it scrolls the arcade awards - could you allow it to not scroll if does not need to for those that have only won a few games - where all the awards could fit into the box that is provided? Also could you list all time champion, weekly champion, monthly champion in that box as well? Perhaps have a gold, silver, and other color around each game box that would also be a way of distinguishing them?

I would like to see a high scores table for the week, month, year. Kind of what you suggested earlier Stargazer.

A forum would really be nice to talk about the arcade though. I have seen it work on another board and it is nice. With as many games as this site has now, it would be a welcome addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)