Satellite signal distribution systems help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

samiotis

Original poster
Aug 29, 2011
Gilroy CA
Hi you all, I am new here and I am looking for some guidance how this signal distribution system works and what I need to add 3 more Channel's to an excising 15 channel set up.

The setup looks like this.
15 Directv receivers and commercial modulators numbered 2,3,4,5,6,7,D,9,10,E,12,13,A,B,C
The question I have is this what number modulators do I need to purchace.

Fallow up

Thank you, one more thing please, you knottiest the 8th spot is bean taking by the D and the 11th by the E but I don't have channels 8 and 11 they are inactive right now, would it work If I get channel 8 and 11 modulators? i don't know why this spots are left blank.

Hi again it looks like the modulators that I have in my system are not manufactured any more "Holland Electronics Commercial Modulator HPM55 ", can I use another kind or is it possible to change the channel on this particular model modulator if I get a used one for the channels I need? Thanks

If there are open slots in your channel lineup, I see no reason why you can't insert new channels in those slots.

Holland still makes their HPM55 modulators. I PM'd you a link.

Thanks but can I change the channel say from 5 to F for ch 19 or do I need a letter ch modulator to get above ch 18

This is my line up now 2,3,4,5,6,7,,,9,10,,,12,13,A=14,B=15,C=16,D=17,E=18,

the 8 and 11 ch are blank I don't know why. Thanks for the PM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts