SatelliteAV rocks!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kurtsat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2006
Antelope, California
Would like to mention about SatelliteAV. I went to there last Friday, fortunately it's not that far from my hometown..! Just wanted to say SatelliteAV staffs are so damn friendly!! So anyway, I bought GeoSatPro GS120 Motor. I hooked up at the same day I bought and took me like 30 minutes or so. It worked like a charm!! :) I'm surprised it's not that hard to setup with GS120 since it was my first time for my own satellite motor! Someday, I will definitely buy GeoSatPro Satellite Dish 90cm from there! Again about SatelliteAV, I give them big 5 stars! :hatsoff:

Thanks SatelliteAV!! :up

Kurt

Yes it is...I set up a whole motorized system for $350 out the door tax and all from my local guy...10 min drive away. Real close in price to the best online places and had it all in 30 min. Can;t beat local if you got 'em.

Kurt,

Thanks for the kind words! We have a great hard working staff and I am pleased to hear that you were treated well!

We tried to make the motor install as simple as possible when designing the bracket and install guide. You will note that we did away with the confusing elevation markings on the motor bracket and simplified the install instructions. Your suggestions are always welcome!

Stop by again and if I am in the office, please introduce yourself!

from the looks of what you can get on free air channels you better be indian spanish or chinesse to enjoy anything.looks like a waste of time unless you want to look at previews of the provider.show me something decent to tune into because there just are not any channels worth while.why are the these other channels not banned and cut off sort of ticks me off in our country.

FTA isn't for everybody??????

I'm sorry you feel that way. FTA isn't for everybody. I'm not Indian, Spanish, nor Chinese, but I love what I'm able to watch with FTA. HD has turned me back on to OTA networks, which I haven't watched for years. And, FTA is keeping me from my paid subscription channels, as I usually find more interest on FTA than I do with anything on subscription TV. I still have some subscription TV, as there are things I want that I can't get with FTA, but overall, FTA is here to stay. At least as far as I'm concerned.

Al

I completely agree!!! I haven't paid for TV since I bought my Sat system and joined Satelliteguys just a little over a year ago. There's plenty to watch! Besides that, you'll see things that you'd never see on paid TV, like the wild feeds, unscriped news, the "mystery channels" lol, PBS from other parts of the country, etc etc etc. The list goes on. But ... before I end this, I do have to say that there's one thing that I don't get anymore .... (a monthly bill from a subscriber service like D*** and D TV) . ;)

voomvoom said:
I'm sorry you feel that way. FTA isn't for everybody. I'm not Indian, Spanish, nor Chinese, but I love what I'm able to watch with FTA. HD has turned me back on to OTA networks, which I haven't watched for years. And, FTA is keeping me from my paid subscription channels, as I usually find more interest on FTA than I do with anything on subscription TV. I still have some subscription TV, as there are things I want that I can't get with FTA, but overall, FTA is here to stay. At least as far as I'm concerned.

Al

I don't shop at that dump, so that's no good.

Anybody know of any local FTA retailers in the SF Bay area? I'll probably order online from Sadoun. But, it would be nice to have someplace nearby, if I ever need anything last minute.

GaryPen said:
I don't shop at that dump, so that's no good.

Anybody know of any local FTA retailers in the SF Bay area? I'll probably order online from Sadoun. But, it would be nice to have someplace nearby, if I ever need anything last minute.

If you're up for a 1.5 hour drive(non-rush hour) ... stop by!

Guess what?! Just went back to SatelliteAV shop again (yesterday).. Bought 90cm GeoSatPro Dish! Man, didn't realized it's so huge! Wow!! :) Last night, I have done testing with fixed just for temporary. I'm surprised I get increased about 20% to 25% quality on G10R than what I had old dish was around 70cm dish. Anyway, cannot wait to hook up with motor later in afternoon. I'll let y'all know how is it going! Thanks to SatelliteAV guys at shop again!! :up :up :up

all the best!!
Kurt

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)