SatelliteGuys Giving Thanks Holiday Giveaway Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4,100 entries so far for the Kindle Touch 3G.

Got to play with one of these over the weekend, very cool device!

Congrats goes to mc2739 who was selected at Random by the server as the winner of the Amazon Kindle Touch!

Entries are NOW OPEN for the Amazon Kindle FIRE Tablet!

- Thanks for the many prizes - though I think they're unnecessary. :)

- It would be amusing at each drawing, to report the total entries, and how many the winner had (if that info is available).

- I noticed a change in the fine print with the Kindle Touch.
Says only 10 entries per day.
Is that automatically enforced by the server?
Each time I enter, it says I'm entitled to do so, but I never kept count on a daily basis.
And the Kindle Fire also has the same restriction.

I updated so all contests going forward you can enter up to 100 times. :)

For the Amazon Kindle Touch there were over 5,200 entries. :D

Congrats.

I notice that those that are winning are ones that do not post here very often. Maybe I should stop posting so I can win. :p

Scott there is an error on the new giveaway

Amazon Kindle FIRE
This is one of the HOT items for Christmas 2010!

Dont you mean 2011?

I am thinking about lowering the entry time for the XBOX down to letting you enter every 30 minutes. :D
I kinda like having the times of all contests equal.
The hour seems fine.

Doubt changing to ½ hour would get me to enter more.
Obviously, you're looking at some other consideration.
Are you disappointed with the number of entries?
Might be instructive to share how many different members entered more than 5 or 10 times.
I try to enter several times a day, and every day if possible.

Just trying to make it fun and give people something to do while the satellite world is in its lull.

The software does not spit out numbers so I cant just click on a username and see how many enteries they have entered. What I can do is see all enteries per prize and sort them by username then count them by hand. It shows 100 enteries per page. I wish I could easily tell how many people have entered for the iPad, would be nice to just click and get a number, but instead I can select the price and then count the pages clicking through the pages one at a time. :)

And yes I guess since it really is 100% random I guess someone who has only entered once can win. :)

Remember this entire contest is our way of giving back and thanks for our success this year. And secondly its an attempt to get more people active on the site while we are in the satellite news slow period. :D

and has been mentioned here numerous times, you, Eva, and the prizes are greatly appreciated, and none of us deserve them.... :)

well, mssmith and rey think they deserve them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts