SatelliteGuys Giving Thanks Holiday Giveaway Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe multiply entries by number of posts/1000 or something (and round up so under 1000 is 1 entry). Of course Iceberg would really have an advantage...

So far all of the winners have been active members, the contest requires at least 5 posts to participate, I have not seen any of the winners pad their posts just to enter. :)

Just because someone does not post all the time does not mean they are not an active member. In fact I think it would be safe to say that 90% or more of our active registered members are lurkers. Sure we would love them to post more but thank them just the same for making us a stop on their daily browsing routine! :D

So far all of the winners have been active members, the contest requires at least 5 posts to participate, I have not seen any of the winners pad their posts just to enter. :)

Just because someone does not post all the time does not mean they are not an active member. In fact I think it would be safe to say that 90% or more of our active registered members are lurkers. Sure we would love them to post more but thank them just the same for making us a stop on their daily browsing routine! :D

:shh

Your site, your rules.....

WoW!! Just WoW!! I can't truly believe it!Am I dreaming?

When you hear people say I never win and you want to see a description with a picture the picture would be me,I swear I have never ever won anything in my entire life until now.What's ironic is today is my wife's birthday maybe that was the luck of it?Last Christmas she said she wouldn't mind having a Kindle touch,she didn't get it last year.This Christmas will so make up for it!!!!

I think I had 75 entries maybe 76 and there was one captcha phrase that was unusual problem is I can't recall what it said something like (as if) I kind of chuckled when I typed it.

If ya can't tell I'm ecstatic!!Thanks Scott and Eva
[h=5]Greczkowski!!!![/h]
And to everyone else playing best of luck I am proof that someone that never wins can win!!
[h=5][/h]

Congrats Teehar!!

Shame on those who are complaining that they didn't win. Did it cost you anything to enter??

If you don't like how the contest is being ran, then don't enter, simple enough. :)

Don't want it to seem like I'm just saying this because I won......I have been coming to satguys for years was always just a lurker or a guest but every time I had a dishnetwork problem and did a google search this is where I ended up.Just never did have much to say but once I had a little confidence in my dish knowledge I decided to register and post and try to help out where I could.Again a lot of my knowledge came directly from threads posted at satguys.To sum it up...

Satelliteguys.us is a great site!!Great people run it and great members contribute that's what makes it so Great!

Congrats, and thank you for being a member of this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

WoW!! Just WoW!! I can't truly believe it!Am I dreaming?

When you hear people say I never win and you want to see a description with a picture the picture would be me,I swear I have never ever won anything in my entire life until now.What's ironic is today is my wife's birthday maybe that was the luck of it?Last Christmas she said she wouldn't mind having a Kindle touch,she didn't get it last year.This Christmas will so make up for it!!!!

I think I had 75 entries maybe 76 and there was one captcha phrase that was unusual problem is I can't recall what it said something like (as if) I kind of chuckled when I typed it.

If ya can't tell I'm ecstatic!!Thanks Scott and Eva
Greczkowski!!!!

And to everyone else playing best of luck I am proof that someone that never wins can win!!
Congrats. Hope you enjoy your Fire.

Give us a review of it once you start using it on a regular basis. I would be interesting in reading what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)