SatelliteGuys Giving Thanks Holiday Giveaway Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were only 700 Entries for the Amazon.COM Gift Cards...

Remember you can enter for EACH prize once an hour, you are not limited to entering one of the other. :)

The more you enter the more chances you have to WIN! Good Luck!

All of todays winners have replied back and have already received their prize in their email. :)

Congrats everyone!

Wow only 110 entries yesterday for the ROKU 2 XS... guess nobody wants that one!

This one is up for grabs. :D

I got to say that I'm having a blast just filling in the "CAPTCHA" box. I enjoy trying to decipher those things out. I hate to say it, but it took me a while to figure that if there was a backward letter or an upside down number, I could just type in the letter or number the correct way. The first few times I would just stare at it and try to figure out, "How do I type that like that?":confused: Then I would end up clicking for a new one to try.:eek:

Yeah...filling out that "CAPTCHA" box is as much fun as winning a prize! No! No, it's not...just kidding there! I want to win something...anything...even a book of "CAPTCHAS"! :eek:

Ghpr13:)

Thank you Scott and your Family for the Prizes for the holidays and the admins on here for all they do to make and keep this a big,great site and for keeping this site the best and keep up the great job :) TY ALL :)

Ok folks entries are now open for the Amazon Kindle Touch 3G!

The system will automatically pick the winner of the ROKU 2 XS at 10AM ET! Good luck to all!

Just ordered the iPad 2, a 16GB, Black iPad 2 with WIFI/ Verizon 3G and a nice inscription engraved on the back. :)

Hopefully the winner will take a picture of it when they get it and post it online. :D

Scott- thanks again for all that you guys do and to your generous family! I am a long time lurker but have learned so much from the site!
And I certainly will post a picture of the iPad2 if you choose me! ;-)

Thanks Goldman, just for the record I dont pick anyone... it's all 100% automatic and done by the server.. and speaking of picking a winner the server is going to pick a winner for the Roku 2 XS in just 2 minutes! :)

Congrats! memo90061. I had a ROKU and I gave it up for a Samsung BD player with Internet apps, wish I would have kept the ROKU...much simpler and better product for what it does.!

Ghpr13:)

And Scott I will post a picture of the iPad when I get it! :D

Scott - I know that - was just having a little fun just like trying to decipher the Captcha codes!

Congrats to memo90061.

How many entries were there this time for the Roku?

Status
Not open for further replies.