SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the very first page of jobs and did the job for 2 energy. I did it about 20 times and got two different items. One I already had and the other was the last one I needed. I beat Paul, haha!

I agree. I ignore all of those; and will unfriend anyone who does that to me.

Well you would have been unfriending me and Cybok yesterday, if I had found your name first, instead of my buddies. Does no real damage and you get a few exp. points for playing along. It's actually kinda fun. BTW it was cybok's idea.

Well you would have been unfriending me and Cybok yesterday, if I had found your name first, instead of my buddies. Does no real damage and you get a few exp. points for playing along. It's actually kinda fun. BTW it was cybok's idea.

Well, please don't. I really find it a total annoyance, and not fun at all. I refuse to use it. I like fighting the people I don't know. No need to "go to the mattresses" with my friends.

i can't get MW to load for me. I click on play mafia wars, but it just sits there and does nothing. But everything else on facebook works fine, and here too. What the heck?!

Status
Not open for further replies.