SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is a serious problem in Bangkok. I find myself using all my points just for the highest paying jobs just to keep up. I'll be starting level 4 of criminal today. I hope to finish tomorrow or Saturday, so I can get back to cherry picking in Moscow.

I've been thinking about picking just one side of Bangkok so I can get into the faction store, until I looked at the prices there. Even if I got there, I couldn't afford any of that stuff.

Whoa, how did I miss this thread all this time....

I'm level 429 so I can provide an upgrade for your top mafia in many cases (plus I'm fearless class, which few have... my mistake, should've gone Maniac for the energy upgrade but oh well)

http://www.facebook.com/rmurdoch?ref=profile

Add me as a friend and I'll issue invites as fast as i can (MW only lets you do a trickle a day)

Whoa, how did I miss this thread all this time....

I'm level 429 so I can provide an upgrade for your top mafia in many cases (plus I'm fearless class, which few have... my mistake, should've gone Maniac for the energy upgrade but oh well)

http://www.facebook.com/rmurdoch?ref=profile

Add me as a friend and I'll issue invites as fast as i can (MW only lets you do a trickle a day)

I sure wish my main character was a maniac and not a mogul. My looter (Rocky Satguy) is a maniac, and regenerates energy like it was nothing. :)

I sent a mw invite after you sent the friend request.

Money is a serious problem in Bangkok. I find myself using all my points just for the highest paying jobs just to keep up. I'll be starting level 4 of criminal today. I hope to finish tomorrow or Saturday, so I can get back to cherry picking in Moscow.

I've been thinking about picking just one side of Bangkok so I can get into the faction store, until I looked at the prices there. Even if I got there, I couldn't afford any of that stuff.

Yeah, money is a pain in the butt, and only a few lucky people (like Jason) got the payoff from the early glitch for completing e1's 4th chapter. :( I like my new tattoo, but could have used the cash.

OH - and different subject -- I am pissed at ZYnga for taking away my mini-energy packs; I don't need treasure chest packs or stamina packs (ok, the latter could be useful, but nowhere as useful as the 500+ energy I was getting every day. Boo!

Yeah, money is a pain in the butt, and only a few lucky people (like Jason) got the payoff from the early glitch for completing e1's 4th chapter. :( I like my new tattoo, but could have used the cash.

OH - and different subject -- I am pissed at ZYnga for taking away my mini-energy packs; I don't need treasure chest packs or stamina packs (ok, the latter could be useful, but nowhere as useful as the 500+ energy I was getting every day. Boo!

I know! I was getting about 650 energy. It rocked. Not so much now.

I agree. Meanwhile, it glitched on my end, so the mini energy buffs never worked right anyway. I had to uninstall and reinstall the toolbar every time to trigger it.

For stamina? I don't know if I'd bother. All those fights are a lot o' clickin. (My stamina is around 140)

I agree. Meanwhile, it glitched on my end, so the mini energy buffs never worked right anyway. I had to uninstall and reinstall every time to trigger it.

For stamina? I don't know if I'd bother. All those fights are a lot o' clickin. (My stamina is around 140)

WHen my clan is in a war, the extra stamina would be useful, but for the most part, I'd get better bang with energy, so I can loot more good items. :)

I got a ton of money from that first boss job.

I think it's time to get rid of the toolbar now that they aren't giving energy anymore. If I want BMP I'll ask my mafia.

I got a ton of money from that first boss job.

I think it's time to get rid of the toolbar now that they aren't giving energy anymore. If I want BMP I'll ask my mafia.

You got in on the glitch. Lucky you! :)

I agree, the toolbar is going away, if they will not give me energy. Total BS.

I downloaded it and received a utility belt. Then I deleted it almost right away.I thought it was a bit annoying.
Just reached level 400 and I am still stuck in Episode 5 of Russia.It
s going sooooooooooo Slooooow !

Hey, was this a glitch? I just got a mini energy buff again. Maybe too many people were deleting the toolbars?

Then again, for me to get mine to work, I have uninstall and reinstall the toolbar every 8 hours.... one advantage, if I want stall to buff (ie. I'm close to a level up and don't need it), I can....

I am no longer worried about finishing Moscow like I was with finishing NY and Cuba. My goal is to do jobs to give me the best loot, so my character can fight better. Not going to waste bijillions of energy to finish Moscow or Bangkok jobs. Bangkok, however, I want to make money in, since status with factions can net good loot. We'll see.

I downloaded it and received a utility belt. Then I deleted it almost right away.I thought it was a bit annoying.
Just reached level 400 and I am still stuck in Episode 5 of Russia.It
s going sooooooooooo Slooooow !

Hey! Middletown?!? Howdy neighbor, from Point Pleasant, where my office is.....

I am no longer worried about finishing Moscow like I was with finishing NY and Cuba. My goal is to do jobs to give me the best loot, so my character can fight better. Not going to waste bijillions of energy to finish Moscow or Bangkok jobs. Bangkok, however, I want to make money in, since status with factions can net good loot. We'll see.

I just like that they lowered the energy costs. I hated doing only about a dozen jobs a day... It is nice to be able to do a bunch again... Bangkok is mega stingy though... and I thought Russia was tightfisted with the cash disbursements...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts