SatelliteGuys Radio Schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys Radio is proud to return with our new 80's Wayback Time Machine Format! The 80's Wayback Time Machine brings you the best music from the 80's hosted by members of SatelliteGuys! At night we feature Member Created, Hosted and produced shows, including the popular talk shows Satellite Nation, Sputnik and SatTalk Live!

In addition to 80's Music, we have other music programming, such as your favorite hair band rock from Kraven, new Music from Eurosport, and don't forget about K9SAT's High Energy Dance Music show on Saturday Nights!

Here is our current schedule:

All Times Eastern
9AM - 1PM - The Wayback Time Machine with Orlando
1PM - 5PM - The Wayback Time Machine with Scott Greczkowski
5PM - 8PM - The Wayback Time Machine with Orlando
8PM - 10PM - Member Hosted, created and produced shows!
10PM - 12AM - Love Songs (East Coast Feed)
12AM - 1AM - The Wayback Time Machine
1AM - 3AM - Love Songs (West Coast Feed)
3AM - 9AM The Wayback Time Machine

On Mondays we have "The Alternative" from Eurosport! The Alternative give you 2 hours of the best new Alternative Rock! Airing from 8 to 10 every Monday! (And replays Tuesday Mornings from 1AM until 3AM!)

On Wednesday we have our Tech Talk Night as at 8PM We have KE4EST (Michael) and TITIANIUM (Brian) hosting with Satellite Nation.

On Friday Nights at 9PM we have SPUTNIK with WALLYHTS (Dave) with the latest satellite and home theater technology news, talk and advice!)

On Saturday Night we have K9SAT's High Energy Dance Party! This starts at 9PM and goes through 11PM!

On Sunday afternoons we have the Polka Power Radio Show from 1 to 3! This show is listed as the Longest running weekly remote broadcast in the United States with the first remote broadcast taking place in 1946 and continuing ever since then. We broadcast live from the East Side Restaurant in New Britain, Connecticut. Hosted by John Gladysz (DishMan) and myself! The show now airs on WYRM Radio and now here nationwide on SatelliteGuys Radio. :)

Interested in being a DJ on the 80's Wayback Time Machine or Hosting your own show? Send me a PM and I can give you all the details!

Welcome to the NEW SatelliteGuys Radio!

Last edited:
Wow great first day! As I look now even at this late hour we have 17 listeners enjoying the music.

Love Songs is coming up at the Top of the Hour.

I also enjoyed hearing from some of you saying you listened at work, this station is made for fun and to help you pass the time. I think we have something really unique here for an all 80's station and I honestly believe it is better then the Big 80's on SiriusXM. :D

Please keep the feedback coming!

I'm Orlando! (Real name is Stuart). I'm currently living in the Orlando, FL area (imagine that!) Originally from the NY-Philly-NJ area and hosted tons of radio shows - from Top 40 to oldies to new wave - back in college (mid-late 70's and early 80's). I'm a music lover and think I know a little bit of trivia about the artists that I'll be blending into my shows. Married 30+ years with a 23 year old son who works on Capital Hill in DC. Need anything else, just let me know! :)

Great show and am listening again today and sounded great on the Roku!! :)

also is there a way to turn off the auto refresh "satelliteguys radio" thing thats at the top of every page?

We had an issue today... last night the computer rebooted because of the windows IE patch...

I am home sick today and turned on the audio and noticed there was no fading between songs, instead the song playing faded all the way out before the next song started playing which to me did not sound good. So I think I got that fixed now.

Now back to bed with the music on. :)

BTW a big thank you to Rob Walker and Rick Freeman for helping me figure it out. And also they helped me so starting on Monday things will sound even smoother. :D

Hope you feel better Scott and get some rest and just got over a bacterial infetion!! :)

Updated the first post to at our new Monday Night Show "The Alternative!" by Eurosport to our lineup!

Added details to the Polka Power Radio Show to the first post.

(BTW I will not be there for this Sundays broadcast. So if you tune in to hear me... I won't be there.) :D

Updated the schedule!

Remember we have openings to drive our Wayback Time Machine! If you are interested in driving it let us know! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts