SatelliteGuys Farewell Schedule for 4/1/15

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Scott...did they replace your stream with something similar or is that just the automated system taking over until it is really radio-silent?

Wouldn't that be something if Scott Catfished us all on April Fools! Although the station is now on Funtower radio so I think this was preplanned to keep the stream up with Ron's stuff.

Scott...did they replace your stream with something similar or is that just the automated system taking over until it is really radio-silent?

The stream playing now is FunTowerRadio from FunTowerRadio.COM, its my buddy Ron's station that I am simulcasting for the time being so way Dave has something to go on the Satellite.

Reactions: goaliebob99
Thanks for a great run and all of the excellent shows! Satellite Nation was certainly proud to be part of the team!

Goodnight_SatelliteGuysRadio.jpg

I know EuroSport! It took me a few hours to pick my songs for tonights sign off show. Really emotional... I dont think people know how hard this is to say goodbye like this. :(

You got that right....I was listening to my show and was emotional knowing it would be the last time listening to my own show for a while (and the rest of the SatelliteGuys Family too!)

Was getting WION on the Access America channel (97W) a couple of evenings ago. Will this be permemant?
Schedule?
Nice to hear it!

So sad though about Satellite Guys Radio. Finally got my PVR set up to record SatNation again but...

We will keep WION going for as long as we can. :)

I was running another station, but then moved to WION as SatelliteGuys Member RADIO owns WION and I know he gets a kick out of being up on th ebird and he runs one of the most unique and amazing stations in the USA. So I am proud to get him up there!

Of course it is all made possible by wallyhts - Dave from http://www.gotcband.com so if you need anything make sure to check him out!

Reactions: Cham