SatelliteGuys Farewell Schedule for 4/1/15

I guess this was my last chance at pimping Zydeco music.

Recorded all 6 hours. Was hard to say goodbye, but hopefully its just a break (vacation) from doing shows for a while.....looking forward to hearing everyone tomorrow. BTW, I had a bunch of fun changing up the playlists for my 9am-1pm show, such as Beatles/McMcartney/Lennon hour...

Orlandos final show is on now. I just finished my last regular show a little while ago and will be back on at 11pm.

Yeah it wasn't as sad yesterday to me as it is today, knowing that this is really the end.

At least for now.

I am MAD. I didn't get to hear Orlandos farewell ending... She turned the radio off. By the time I got it going again Bon Jovi was already playing. Grrrr!

Reactions: OrlandoSGM
It's sad that these small enterprises cost so much to run. As always Scott, thanks for your dedication to giving us all those extra reasons to visit SatGuys...

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
The Final Dance is on right now. At the end of the show just before the final song I have our sign off on satelliteguys radio. You wont want to miss it. Also, I will give you a sneak peak of what's happening over at DJRobertallen.com. You will be able to follow SNDP in it's new form their. I am in the process of getting new DJ Drops, promos made and what I have in store will wow everyone. It's my goal to have this thing be as big as Armin Van Burrren's A State of Trance in time. Tune in right now and come join us as we dance our rear ends off on the final dance. Radio.satelliteguys.us

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts