SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 02/16/2008

Are they putting up a couple of tests up there (77) to see what kind of power they are dealing with?

They already know what they are dealing with. There is nothing stopping them from putting up a simple digital test signal that has nothing to do with their satellite service.

It looks like they are trying all sorts of experiments with the empty TPs on 61.5 until they get the spots ready to start up. I just wish they would get the spots started so we can start to see some action. I wonder if they have all the uplinks ready yet.

Digi, it's time to make the reports more friendly. I mean making them in table format; it's hard to sift thru for quick analysis by sat_position, from/to, etc.

I think P. Smith was lobbying for formatting the info into an HTML table. That way, we could copy/paste it into a spreadsheet and sort it how we like.

That's right - and my point came from that time when I realized I missed the 77W data.
As to using Dish or FTA receivers, well - who cares ? I can format such info as I wish and when I wish, without waiting for you John or Digi.
It will help to any person who just interesting in reading those reports!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)