Supposed New HD thats already Uplinked

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

milequatro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
MA
  • 9463 Tennis Channel
  • 9483 MGM
  • 9484 MOJO (formerly called INHD)
  • 9492 Smithsonian
  • 9494 World Fishing Network
????

I could care less about any of those channels , especially the World fishing channel. THe only thing more boring than watching people fish is , watching them fish in High def. It is like watching paint dry.

I could care less about any of those channels , especially the World fishing channel. THe only thing more boring than watching people fish is , watching them fish in High def. It is like watching paint dry.

MikeD,

OOOooh then can we have the Paint Dry HD channel too?

John

I agree. Stupidest waste of bandwidth imaginable.

But why? It must be super-cheap to carry. :D

We need SPEED HD, SCIFI HD and USA HD.I believe these would appeal more to customers.If they are adding Mojo and SMITHSONIAN and Mgm they are just trying to get people who have the Hd essentals package to upgrade to Hd ultimate.

Not everyone has access to the Pug. I am sure that the OP was trying to share useful info. As for the WFN I can only hope that theya re being well compensated to cary it and that they use that revenue to bring us something better.

MGM owns a significant percentage of all movie produced in Hollywood - it should be as good as HDNet-Movies or Cinemax-HD (except no soft core ;) ).

Smithsonian should be comparable to National Geographic.

Mojo has some music...

Same thing I feel about Speed. How boring watching cars going around in circles..... only thing worse is watching them in Hi-Def! :):)

With that being said Speed makes much more sense than WFN!

Mojo's got Heroes, thats pretty much all I watch on it. Get it free for now through my cable co using QAM tuner :D

Also, been watchin USA HD

:Yawn. I'll be over here watching raw on usa hd. But seriously, Its good that dish is showing life, but I think they are showing it with the wrong channels. They should be launching stuff like ScifiHD, USAhd, FXhd, and DisneyHD wich launches later on at the end of this month /early next month on directv. I belive that ToonDisneyHD launches as well. There are alot of normal channels that should get lauched well before something like the world fishing network does. Oh might I add that CNNHD is one of those as well that dish should be launching.

Dish is treating hd like it's a premium to get the service, while the rest of the satellite and cable industry is treating it as a standard service. Thats why Comcast and Directv blows dish's line up away. Atleast in my area its that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)