Supposed New HD thats already Uplinked

They should be launching stuff like ScifiHD, USAhd, FXhd, and DisneyHD wich launches later on at the end of this month /early next month on directv. I belive that ToonDisneyHD launches as well.... Oh might I add that CNNHD is one of those as well that dish should be launching.
I haven't watched any of those channels in years... except for Monk on USA, which is disposable entertainment (and getting somewhat repetitive) - and will be over for the year in 2 weeks anyway.
So, I would never watch any of those channels in HD. I don't care if they are added in HD or not.

I also find it weird that people who do not have Dish, feel compelled to come here and talk about it anyway....

World Fishing Network HD? I'd liken that to QVC HD.

Quality over Quantity please, I enjoy fishing and might enjoy a 30 minute show about it but a whole network?

USAHD, FXHD, more Movie Channels in HD...anything but fishing all day every day in HD.

And this post was just what is needed for us non-pub members who were left in the dark about the new uplinks.

(no need to bash me for cruising this forum for free, if i paid for every forum I visited I would be bankrupt. However I do appreciate the work done by the the sat guys team to keep this site a valuable source for information)

Well WFN is better than the curling network... Insight Sports look at their properties. Dish must have been negotiating the contract with NHLHD or GOL TV and got forced to pick up WFN.

It's all in what sports you like. I'm not a big fishing guy so to me WFN is useless. However, I do curl on a regular basis, so to have a channel that covers Curling would be great! However I do know that I'm in the minority as an American who curls, so I would much rather them get on the ball with Sci-Fi, USA, Disney, etc... before any of these other channels...and I think the WFN fans would agree as well.

Why do I feel like it is last week all over again?:D
groundhogday.jpg

And this post was just what is needed for us non-pub members who were left in the dark about the new uplinks.

(no need to bash me for cruising this forum for free, if i paid for every forum I visited I would be bankrupt. However I do appreciate the work done by the the sat guys team to keep this site a valuable source for information)
We did not keep non pub members in the dark, we moved the pub members thread into public view after a few days.

Please see... http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-ne...shnetwork-soon-might-right-around-corner.html :)

Following the Fishing Channel HD, rumor has it that E* will soon be launching 10 more exciting HD channels by the end of 2008, including:
Mall Cam HD
Homeless Hobo HD
Chuckie Cheese HD
Calligraphy HD
Scarecrow Hidden Camera HD
Clouds Moving HD
Ocean Waves HD
Grass Growing HD
Paint Drying HD
and the incredibly exciting Kid's Soccer HD

I can hardly wait! :hungry:

Following the Fishing Channel HD, rumor has it that E* will soon be launching 10 more exciting HD channels by the end of 2008, including:
Mall Cam HD
Homeless Hobo HD
Chuckie Cheese HD
Calligraphy HD
Scarecrow Hidden Camera HD
Clouds Moving HD
Ocean Waves HD
Grass Growing HD
Paint Drying HD
and the incredibly exciting Kid's Soccer HD

I can hardly wait! :hungry:

You forgot to mention the Venereal Disease channel. 24hrs of your favorite VD in HD!! :D