SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 12/08/2007

Yeah they might not have the lead but overtime everyone will have about the same amount of HD channels just like they do SD. So not to worried folks like to make mountains out of mole hills.

I am not worried anymore: D* will be installed here tomorrow:D

Thats good. I'm not worried either due to I think Dish will offer the same as Direct main difference is right now I think Dish hardware is better than Directs but that's my opinion. :)

Minsk1:

I have to say I am shocked that you are switching providers. Wasn't it you that went on and on about D* not having any real HD content in their lineup? I guess the SD upconversion finally grew on you too.;)

Well, I don't think Dish will add anything until after the new year...but then again RFD HD was supposed to have launched on Dec 1st, I'm sure Dish will have the cattle auction channel up there and activated in no time...!! :)

crystal_ball2_bmwPreview.jpg

The Crystal Ball is still showing nothing on the HD horizon for us Dishees!!!

Thats good. I'm not worried either due to I think Dish will offer the same as Direct main difference is right now I think Dish hardware is better than Directs but that's my opinion. :)

Poke, kind of like how Hendricks gear is better than DEI's. :DNoticed you changed your avitar from the red 8 to the muti colored 88.:)

Yeah well I think DEI's gear is fine its who running DEI I think was the issue. I think Jr will now have a owner that will give him what he needs to be successful. Overall I just hope he has a better year in 08.. :)

What do you think the deal is with taking down Showtime. Wasit a mirror? Also, lots of shuffling on 148.

Just have to let engineering beta testers test these channels for a week or the deal's aren't 100% signed off on yet... 110 though, that's interesting...

While of course the channels are important I think most of us just want to know that Charlie and E* are LISTENING to us and will try to give us SOMETHING, rather than ignoring us completely.

If and when these two come on line I predict the furor here will die down for......4 days. :)

=NLK=

Holy uplink Batman!!!

SciFi and USA!

What do you think all the MT15 - MT39 channels are?. They are MPEG4 SD??

Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)