Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys.US is proud to present it's members their own SatelliteGuys.US email address!

This is not a email forward service, this is a real POP3 / IMAP mail address!

All members who have been SatelliteGuys Members for at least 30 days and have at least 15 posts made from their account are eligible for a SatelliteGuys.US Email address! To get your SatelliteGuys.US email address please fill out the form and select 'SatelliteGuys.US Email Request' (CLICK HERE FOR THE FORM)

Our mail server features the latest in Spam Catching and Anti Virus filtering!

Your account will be setup with your SatelliteGuys.US username. (i.e. username@SatelliteGuys.US) and your mailbox will allow you to store and receive up to 2 megabytes of messages!

Donating members who help support SatelliteGuys.US to keep it free for all, will be able to choose their own email address name (i.e. anything@satelliteguys.us) also donating members get a larger mailbox with 10 megabytes of space instead of 2 megabytes) and Donating members can also read and sendr mail via SatelliteGuys web based client!

For more information on becoming a Donating Member CLICK HERE

SatelliteGuys.US reseves the right to terminate this free email service to anyone using SatelliteGuys.US server to spam, send virius or for any other reason the staff of SatelliteGuys sees fit.

Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to activate email accounts. Once your account is setup you will PM'ed or Emailed with the server setup information you will need.

You are welcome to use any POP3 or IMAP based email program of your choosing. SatelliteGuys.US will do its best to offer support to those who need help setting up their email programs, however because of the wide number of mail programs available we may not be able to offer exact support for your software.

Thanks again for being a SatelliteGuys Member!

An update.

Since opening up the email, I have activated a lot of email addresses and I have also terminated a few accounts as well.

It seems as though many people are signing up just to get email addresses. And in checking into many of the accounts a lot of the new accounts we setup for people not even in the United States. These accounts have been terminated.

These email addresses are our thanks to our members who make SatelliteGuys.US the great site it has quickly become. Effective imediately, only email addresses will be issued to those who have been members of SatelliteGuys for longer then 30 days and have posted 10 or more "real posts" (ie posts with substance, not just posts saying Hi to boot your post count) also all email account requesters must be from the United States.

I thank you for your understanding.

Thank

Hi Scott, I signed up for the free email account and I just wanted to say that is is working flawlessly. Keep up the good work.

Bob

Thanks, a bunch of people requested email addresses yesterday. I will be activating them later today.

Thanks for your patience. :)

If you get banned from this site will you lose your email account ?

Cause mine doesn't work anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)