SatGuys Fantasy Baseball

I did it last year and I don't plan on doing it this year. Too much work for me.

What site you using Sky?

I havn't set anything up yet.....as far as I know, ESPN and Yahoo offer free leagues. I've used Yahoo before and its been OK (nowhere near as good as CBS Sportsline :(). I'm fine using whatever site everybody prefers. Also, for interested people: Do you prefer head-to-head or roto style?

I havn't set anything up yet.....as far as I know, ESPN and Yahoo offer free leagues. I've used Yahoo before and its been OK (nowhere near as good as CBS Sportsline :(). I'm fine using whatever site everybody prefers. Also, for interested people: Do you prefer head-to-head or roto style?

I've used Yahoo in the past for fantasy Basketball and didn't care for it. But either way, I'll be in. Doesn't matter what style either. Whatever everyone decides is fine with me. Personally I think I prefer head-to-head as it seems more like the real MLB season though, so I'm leaning H2H over roto.

I'm willing to be in again... I enjoyed getting my ass handed to me last season :)

That said CBS Sportsline was much better than Yahoo (there were 2 satguys leagues last year and the yahoo one was less interesting and required a lot more input that people lost interest it appeared)

I am intrested as well, H2H would be what I prefer as well

Last edited:
H2H is better IMO

In my league IRL for $$$, we do roto and I think its the only way to go (takes luck out of the equation somewhat). When there's no cash on the line, I like h2h too as it has an element of fun not found in roto and it keeps people interested longer into the season.

Was in last year and totally hated the roto. If you play H2H, I'm in, but will not play roto. WIll keep checking back to see what you all decide.

Would like h2h -- does any free site have daily lineups or are they generally weekly? Weekly seemed interminable when you knew there could be something you could do to fix a bad team but had to wait!

I'm in for sportsline or yahoo and if there is no fee to join. H2H or roto, I don't care as I play both types each year.

I don't care for prizes, it's just fun competing and having bragging rights if I win. :D

I guess that I am in the vast minority,but I only play the roto version and would be interested in a league based from this site. Maybe we can get 2 started.

I'm with you..... I prefer roto and a daily Yahoo league... I hate forgetting to change a player on Monday by noon and being stuck with an active injured player for a week... Also Ilike being able to swap pitchers constantly, instead of just throwing someone who has two starts in a week in there...

Oh, by the way.... I haven't forgot paying off on my debt (a photo of me holding up a sign that says Mets Suck) to FlyingJ's for the Mets finishing behind the Phillies.... I was planning on giving him an opening day present.... Maybe a few days sooner..... I still have the newspaper from the days the Phillies won the World Series and will hold that up looking miserable too as a bonus for making him wait so long to get "paid off".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)