SatGuys Fantasy Baseball

Screw it leave me in, but I dont get auto drafts. This is fantasy baseball, we are supposed to pick our teams.

I don't like autodrafts either...in the league i play in every year for $$$ its a real draft, but its a loooong night.....i don't think it'd be possible for a real-time draft here.

I don't like autodrafts either...in the league i play in every year for $$$ its a real draft, but its a loooong night.....i don't think it'd be possible for a real-time draft here.

Sky, sometimes there's a feature for the draft that allows a combination of auto/live drafting.

Say for instance you set the draft for this Thursday at 8pm. Then give each team 60-90 seconds to draft. If a team isn't logged on, it will default to auto-pick and move to the next team. If a team owner IS logged in, he will be able to pick who they want instead of it defaulting to auto-pick. Is this an option on this site?

Sky, sometimes there's a feature for the draft that allows a combination of auto/live drafting.

Say for instance you set the draft for this Thursday at 8pm. Then give each team 60-90 seconds to draft. If a team isn't logged on, it will default to auto-pick and move to the next team. If a team owner IS logged in, he will be able to pick who they want instead of it defaulting to auto-pick. Is this an option on this site?

We can do that....when is everyone available? Nights (after 8 eastern are the best for me)

Ok...I couldn't get any more players, so we're going to go with 10.

The LIVE draft will be held this Wed. night April 1 at 8:45 PM Eastern.

60 seconds max between picks.

OK, the yahoo league is setup for those who wanted to do the daily roti Yahoo league. I set the draft for Sunday 4/5 at 8:30 pm per request.......

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/285854

League : Couch Potatoes 2009
Password: spuds

Standard roti rules with 10 categories tracked. Only settings modified was extending the trade deadline to 8/30 and rising the pitching max innings to 1800 so people don't max out in August like I've seen before

If you sign up for the roto league make sure you use league ID of 285854 and spuds. I was using Couch Potatoes 2009 and could not get in. A couple of cold ones and it all came back to me. GO CUBS GO !!!

Also, make sure you are logged in to yahoo to avoid issues as well. Register if you dont have a yahoo ID.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts