Satguys fantasy football

Ahh, the joys of fantasy football. I actually did great in the 5 ESPN leagues I was in. Got first or second in each one. Both Yahoo leagues I got second in. The only one that really mattered though, the one that cost the most and I flew to Houston for, I got third last out of 24 teams.

It was such a tough year for that league. I thought I had a great team but got killed with injuries and poor QB play.

I want my trophy for worst defense. My team gave up 1157 points this year:eek:. I'll have to work on that in the off season;).

Thanks guys!MAnning and McCoy led me to the promised land!:DSchermann scared me to death with Roddy White Monday night.

I flat out stunk in our satguys yahoo league.I'm still alive in one other yahoo league,great team at 10-4 but I'm up against a 14-0 opponent,be a minor miracle if I win that one.Maybe I can pull a NY Giants on him.:D

I was dominating the league for the first half of the season until I had 1 stud running back and receiver go out on IR for the rest of the year.

UGH. I had the most total points this year but had too many scored against me, damn defense. It's all about the weekly match ups.

I'm sad to see it over. It goes by so fast each year. I'm ready to do some mock drafts already, those are my favorite part of fantasy football.

It's all about the weekly match ups

No doubt,I change defenses and kickers on a regular basis.Freaking Garret Hartley killed me in the yahoo league week before last.

OK, I have set up the 2014 league and will send PMs to those of you who are interested.

Most of the rules settings are the same, Snake draft, 12 teams, 3 divisions, etc.

No week 17 action, playoffs will be weeks 13/14 and 15/16.

The live, online draft is scheduled for Monday, August 25, at 08:30 pm ET

Anyone interested in joining, please send me a PM (it would be nice to keep the league to registered SatGuys members...);)

Just sent my PM to Cosmo. I'm not sure why after last years season but I'm back. At least the in draft chat was fun.

Looks like I was wrong about the division set-up. It's two 6-team divisions, instead of three 4-teamers. Division winners and next two teams with the best winning percentage get in the postseason....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)