Satguys fantasy football

I don't understand the why they have that option. The is no such think when it comes to fantasy football, no need for extra points like that.

Ha ha, very funny.

no seriously!Home team gets 2 point advantage.It cost me a win already,but I'm not complaining,if they are gonna do home and away then home should have some advantage.

Regular Season Setup
Start of Regular SeasonWeek 1 (Start of Season)
Weeks per Matchup1
Regular Season Matchups12 (Playoffs start Week 13)
Matchup Tie BreakerNone
Home Field AdvantageHome Team Receives +2 Points

I was beat by exactly 2 points in week 4,by two minute warning,they were the home team,otherwise it would have been a tie.

Team Teehar (Tee)
(4-2)
Two Minute Warning (ALES)
(3-3)

Last edited:
My team took a beating this weekend. I lost Reggie Wayne for the year and Adrian Foster is out for a while.

My team took a beating this weekend. I lost Reggie Wayne for the year and Adrian Foster is out for a while.

Yeah, I was gripping everytime Luck threw it Reggie's way Sunday night. Even tho I was rooting for Reggie to have a bad night, I hated to see him go down like that.

Well I have hit an all time fantasy football low. My opponent only put up 47 points and I still couldn't beat him. We tied and the worst part is that I would have won if I didn't start a QB. The amazing Jay Cutler got me -1 before he got hurt and left the game.

Well I have hit an all time fantasy football low. My opponent only put up 47 points and I still couldn't beat him. We tied and the worst part is that I would have won if I didn't start a QB. The amazing Jay Cutler got me -1 before he got hurt and left the game.

Ouch!

woo hoo 5-2 in the espn league.2-5 in the yahoo one.I knew better than to roll the dice with Foles.Paid the price for it.

Lowest score of the week was just 47 points and 2 teams had it. On top of that, they played each other. Imagine scoring only 47 pts and not losing. Pretty good timing for both.

Who was the home team?They got a 2 point advantage for that.

I have a one game lead in the Central, but if my team doesn't get healthy then it won't last long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)