Satguys fantasy football

We might be forced to reschedule the draft. The reminder email I received says thi

Be aware that if the league is not full at least one hour before the scheduled draft time, your draft will not be held and you will have to reschedule for another time.

I thought they would just throw some people in for us.....
Don't think they'll do that in a private league. If K9Sat gets in, we can make it a 10 team league.

I'm alright with rescheduling. Just can't do Thursday night since I have another draft. Kinda surprising that there aren't 12 people on this entire website who would like to play fantasy football.

We could have had 14 last year....Traffic is a little slow in the Sports forum.....

I tried to start a new league for tonight but it didnt work, and now I'm out of the original one. What a sh!tty day....

We could have had 14 last year....Traffic is a little slow in the Sports forum.....

I tried to start a new league for tonight but it didnt work, and now I'm out of the original one. What a sh!tty day....

Why would you be out of the original one? You can be in multiple leagues on ESPN. I know I am.

I thought as admin you could change the number of teams in the league in the settings before the draft. Same place you can change the scoring if you want.

9/7 is Labor Day, wouldn't make that, taking kid back to college that night.

The collage crowd here went back to school this week at the U of A. My kids have been in school for a month and 1/2 allready.
He's been at school for a month, coming home for Labor Day weekend, his birthday, and it's homecoming at his old HS.

just talked to ESPN help desk, no need to start a new league, as League admin, you can delete teams 11 & 12 and it will then be a 10 team league. They gave me the instructions, I can PM them, or you can call and they can walk you thru it. Fantasy help line # is on the page.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)