Satguys fantasy football

We need one more.

I went in and voted for Wednesday, 9/9 at 8:30 p ET as our new draft date/time.

Go into the league tab, click on Referenda and vote for a date/time. 6 more votes are needed.....

We need one more.

I went in and voted for Wednesday, 9/9 at 8:30 p ET as our new draft date/time.

Go into the league tab, click on Referenda and vote for a date/time. 6 more votes are needed.....
We still need one more team added, and for 3 more votes from current teams for the draft date/time (see above)...

I finally went and voted. They make it kind of tough to actually see that there is a vote available. It seems like that should show up somewhere on the league home page. I had to come back here and actually read your instructions to find it.

Thanks guys!! Our new draft date/time is Wednesday, 9/9 at 8:30 p ET.

We still need one more team, so pass along the info to anyone you know who is interested.

I'm willing to drop out of that means you guys can switch to 10 team and draft tonight. I'm already in 2 money leagues so this one isn't really necessary for me.

Honestly, I'd rather drop out than try to reschedule again.

I'm willing to drop out of that means you guys can switch to 10 team and draft tonight. I'm already in 2 money leagues so this one isn't really necessary for me.

Honestly, I'd rather drop out than try to reschedule again.
I think he tried to switch to 10 last week and could not. We probably all are in multiple leagues. I have asked several friends and have found no interest as they are already committed to leagues and say they don't need another one. I've been in this league since it was started and enjoyed it, but maybe we should just consider bagging it.

Can't change the parameters and it's too late to get all to go over to a new smaller league for tonight. This sucks, we've been turning away guys every year and this year we can't get 12.

We'll try again next year I guess.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't change the parameters and it's too late to get all to go over to a new smaller league for tonight. This sucks, we've been turning away guys every year and this year we can't get 12.

We'll you could always reschedule with 10 if people really want to play. Like I said, I'm willing to drop out to make the numbers work.

The problem would be getting most or all of the 10 to get to the new league. I'm sure you've noticed the relatively high number of no-shows we've gotten to the draft in prior years. Those same folks wouldn't move their team today and it would just be another cluster.

Thanks for the offer though, and we'll try again next year....

Thanks for your efforts Kramer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts