Satguys fantasy football

My team decided not to show up.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

I went 5-0 in my ESPN leagues but still struggling in my money league. I have Brady and Kaepernick in that league and they are killing me. I never know which one is going to suck worse. Luckily I have the Bears D.

You're going down this week Scherrman. I gave my guys an incredible pep talk after their first loss of the season and they are fired up.

Jimmy Graham did all he could. He made it interesting but in the end it wasn't quite enough to finish off the comeback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yep, I had tough losses in back to back weeks. This week looks like it will be tough too with Peterson and some of my other starters on a bye week.

brak a frak a stack...... I don't know how I ended up with a wr out of my lineup this week!:rant:

Pretty sure my opponent last week hasn't touched his team since the draft, only reason I can think of that they'd have had Welker on the bench. Also started 1 player on a bye.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Lineup Adjustments.

I can not make adjustments to my roster. I hate ESPN FF. Yahoo is so much easier. Any suggestions as to why I can't make changes ?

All you have to do is click the box where it says move next to their name. All the spots you can move them to will pop up once you do that. If you aren't seeing that option make sure you are logged in. This is a public league so you are able to see the league and team pages without being logged in but you obviously can't make any changes until you do log in. It will either say your name in the top right of the page or have a login link.

I know how to make the moves. I've been trying to win every week LOL. The move boxes were not appearing. I rebooted and everything seems to be working correctly now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)