SatGuys March Madness

How many brackets have you guys filled out so far. I have 4 on Yahoo, 2 on ESPN and 2 on paper. I have Florida winning most of them and Michigan St. in a couple. Louisville in one.

Did you have a problem getting into the Yahoo bracket tournament? I did twice and never was able to post the bracket via yahoo. Funny, that the pool Cosmo started on ESPN, I got in and posted with no problem. I have Louisville beating Michigan St. in the final 65-61. My other two final four teams are Arizona and Florida.

I don't know why, but after 40+ years of watching this stuff I'm still amazed at some of the upsets in the first and second rounds. Go Harvard!

First Harvard beats out Yale for the Ivy and now this. Harvard ruined my bracket. I did have Dayton over Ohio St. That was a great game with Verne and Raft on the call. Having them on the call felt right. Btw, how the hell does American score 30 something points, especially when they were leading earlier in the game? I think Wisconsin outscored them 53-9 from when American had the lead. How is that possible?

I made a bracket before everyone and thought I did well w 2 four seeds and 2 one seeds in final four...listening and watching everyone's picks looks like majority did the same haha

Not that it will happen but how many brackets worldwide will be broken w a Florida loss haha
not mine, I had the 'cuse beating them. So if Florida went down early I wouldn't be too hurt, probably would have helped in the long run, as 9 out of 16 of us picked them to win it all.

Last edited:
You know...Billy Donovan (FL) really didn't need to be so critical of his team like he did in today's post-game interview. Sure, the Gators didn't play their best game, but Albany played extremely well, and the Gators played well when it mattered most (final 10-minutes). He should have said they didn't play their best game, which is disappointing, but that they showed character when it matter and they're going review film and come back strong the next game. Instead, he talked about his being baffled by his teams's performance and leaving things on a sour note. The kids are going to hear about this from their friends and families. Let's face it...this tournament is not only about skill, it's also about which team peaks at the right moment, temperament and motivation, and a whole lot of luck too. Perhaps I'm wrong, but you really got to walk a tight-rope at this point of the season. Just be grateful for the win, shut-up, and go to the locker room IMO. Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)