OTHER SatLink WS-6906 Digital Satellite Meter

dsmith0429

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 12, 2013
Lake Placid, FL
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find the files for the SatLink WS-6906 Digital Satellite Meter? This meter is basically a portable receiver with built in LCD screen. I'm looking for the software to program the satellites/transponders/channels, as well as current firmware and North American satellite list. THANKS!

Anybody have any experience with the SatLink WS-6906 Digital Satellite Meter? Is there any software to edit the satellites/transponders/channels? Or am I stuck with doing it one satellite at a time on the device itself? THANKS!

Reactions: Opare143
dsmith0429,

I used the WS-6906 for several years, it was a good little meter/receiver, but I don't remember any software programs or any firmware updates, you were on your own as far as editing/adding/deleting. Funny because it did have a USB port.

dsmith0429,

I used the WS-6906 for several years, it was a good little meter/receiver, but I don't remember any software programs or any firmware updates, you were on your own as far as editing/adding/deleting. Funny because it did have a USB port.

Yes, great little meter, but very time consuming setting it up and editing manually.

The only updates I found were UK and Australia... contacted SatLink, but never got a response. Tried http://www.sat-link.com.cn/ waiting for response...

Last edited:
Reactions: spongella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)