Saturday FSN HD Coll Football

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ipodbill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2005
missouri
The last couple of weeks including today, I have not been able to get the FSN game in HD on channel. At the start of the season I was getting the game weekly on channel 95. I have an HR10 receiver with the 3lnb dish. Whats strange, Im getting "looking for satellite" message on 95 today. Has this been restricted to 5 lnb dish people?

Just to check what you qualify for; what is your zip code? I did think that "all" RSN HD was on MPEG4, but I may have mis-read that.

Well I am very familiar with SEMO and Poplar Bluff (I was there for a couple of years), I had DirecTV while I was staying there and it should be all SD RSN regardless of MPEG2 or MPEG4; here is the result of the online RSN tool as well. Anything that might end up being broadcast MPEG2 national "might" be available.

Attachments

• RSN.jpg
    RSN.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Unfortunately DirecTV (and to a lesser extent Dish) show much more HD sports at the beginning of the season to suck people into buying Gameplan, Center Ice etc and when the subscription numbers level off they yank most of the HD.

Pisses me off but it's the way they do business.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)