Say Goodbye to TNTHD Today

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok all you TNT HD fans ...

Lets hear what you missed this afternoon that you could not have watched at any other time on TNT.

Does anyone really need to justify wanting what they paid for? I don't watch TNT HD or NFL ST, but I think any viewer of either has every right to complain if their provider decided to use the bandwidth of either to show something else.

Would it be ok for a landlord to rent your apartment out to someone else from 11am-3pm on Mondays based on the idea that most people are not home at that time? After all, there is nothing there that you could not use later anyway.

D* is promising the same bandwidth to different people for different uses, and they are charging people for it. People have every right to be pissed.

All this went on last year, and it was worst since TNT was showing NASCAR races on Sundays then. D* did change one weekend and shutdown Universal HD after folks b*tched enough and if you called in and complained you might have gotten a programming credit for a few months. Hopefully this is the last year for this since hopefully next year NFL-ST/SF moves to the MPEG4 satellites and they don't have to play games with the MPEG2 stuff (assuming that it's still there and hasn't been migrated over to MPEG4 also).

Hmmm,
I wonder if he/ they have any idea why they are putting in all these new receivers then ??

Just a coincidence, seing most are still good ?

I would think that the INSTALLERS would know, maybe not the CSR's but the installers should.

All the new dishes, (the three LNB 's all went bad at the same time .....)

Jimbo

Most know why. May not understand KA vs KU band, but it doesn't matter in the long run. It just has to work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts