hdmi

Status
Please reply by conversation.

richardrblc

Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
anyone have any ideas i am running h20-600 with 2034 software the newest ce release and hdmi wont work works great from hddvd player but no sound when using from h20 reciver i know the tc works great with hdmi becase it works with hddvd player

As you may or may not know the HDMI is a standard that is not finalized. If your H20-600 doesn't drive your tv's HDMI you need to make note of that in the CE Forum listing the make model of your tv as well as the DTV unit. Does your component cable input work? I would also try to restart the receiver with the TV in the on position and the HDMI active. Maybe you are not getting the required handshake from the tv. Make sure the TV is on first before restarting the receiver. Have you contacted the manufacturer of the tv and see if they have a firmware update to there tv? Why is this the only place that people complain about HDMI? Shouldn't the TV manufacturer be responsible also? I know you said the dvd worked. But your tv manufacturer can possiby provide some answers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)