SC LNBF Help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

derdude

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2004
Would anybody know if I can use a SC LNBF for FTA? I would like to try to use this on an antenna that I have. I hooked it up to my Pansat 2500A and used the setting of single stacked in the setup. I scanned Anik F1 and received about 5 services but they seemed to be 4:2:2.
Would I use the single stacked setting or would it be a different setting? Standard, Universal? LOF Freq?
Pictures attached.
Thanks

Attachments

• label2.JPG
    label2.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 127
  • LNBF.JPG
    LNBF.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 139
derdude said:
Would anybody know if I can use a SC LNBF for FTA? I would like to try to use this on an antenna that I have. I hooked it up to my Pansat 2500A and used the setting of single stacked in the setup. I scanned Anik F1 and received about 5 services but they seemed to be 4:2:2.
Would I use the single stacked setting or would it be a different setting? Standard, Universal? LOF Freq?
Pictures attached.
Thanks

I have used that lnb before. I believe I used Standard and 10750. Let me know your results.

I believe thats the stacked LNB.... you may need to redo your tp list with it, but it should work alright.

Ice, I thought the beercan ones were the stacked LNBs? or was that just the dual-beercan?

ah crap

the dual were for both 107 & 111

These were for 107 only (or 111)...but yeah they're stacked LNB's

All,
The only way I have got anything with it was on my Pansat to use the setting of "Single Stacked" I scanned Anik F1 with it and got what think are 4:2:2 video.
Would you know if the LOF would be 10750? I would like to try it with my Twinhan card.

Thanks...

Iceberg said:
ah crap

the dual were for both 107 & 111

These were for 107 only (or 111)...but yeah they're stacked LNB's

There are no DVB carriers on Anik F1 on the Ku side... they are all DC2

EDIT: at least that point our way, there is one thats a South America beam.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)