Schedule for Fox Sports Ohio and Fox Sports Cincinnatti

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
Could someone post a schedule for the Regional Fox Sports Networks?

Using the internet site FOX Sports on MSN - Television - Fox Sports Net HDTV Program Schedule
I found the schedule for FSN Ohio.

I am guessing that FSN Ohio = SportsTime Ohio - Channel 381

If that is the case, where would I find the schedule for FoxSports Cincinnati - Channel 377?

Friday July 13 6:30 PM Reds Live 7 PM Reds at Mets
Thursday July 19 6:30 PM Reds Live 7 PM Reds at Marlins
Monday July 23 6:30 PM Reds Live 7 PM Brews at Reds

FSN Ohio and FSN Cincinnati are pretty much the same channel now that the Indians are on the STO channel.

SportsTime Ohio HD Schedule versus FSN Ohio

FSN Ohio airs selected games from Cleveland Cavaliers, Columbus Blue Jackets, and Cincinnati Reds in HD.

I now believe that FSN Ohio = Fox Sports Cincinnati = Channel 377
Please correct me if I am mistaken.

The Columbus Indians broadcast their games on Sportstime Ohio = Channel 381

Thus Channel 377 will cover Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Columbus Blue Jackets.

Channel 381 will cover Cleveland Indians.

I still have not found a schedule which tells me which Indian games will be available on Channel 381. If someone has this schedule, could they post it or share a link.

FSN Ohio airs selected games from Cleveland Cavaliers, Columbus Blue Jackets, and Cincinnati Reds in HD.

I now believe that FSN Ohio = Fox Sports Cincinnati = Channel 377
Please correct me if I am mistaken.

The Columbus Indians broadcast their games on Sportstime Ohio = Channel 381

Thus Channel 377 will cover Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Columbus Blue Jackets.

Channel 381 will cover Cleveland Indians.

I still have not found a schedule which tells me which Indian games will be available on Channel 381. If someone has this schedule, could they post it or share a link.

Sportstime Ohio does all Indians home games in HD except those that are carried locally on WKYC (in Columbus area WWHO with no HD feed).

The full Reds TV schedule is here: FOX Sports on MSN - Television - FSN Ohio Announces 145-Game Cincinnati Reds Television Schedule. HD games are noted with *.

Even if games are taped in HD and broadcast it doesn't mean that Directv will have those games in HD. They can only show 2 games in HD right now. Channels 94 & 95.

Could someone post a schedule for the Regional Fox Sports Networks?

Using the internet site FOX Sports on MSN - Television - Fox Sports Net HDTV Program Schedule
I found the schedule for FSN Ohio.

I am guessing that FSN Ohio = SportsTime Ohio - Channel 381

If that is the case, where would I find the schedule for FoxSports Cincinnati - Channel 377?

Friday July 13 6:30 PM Reds Live 7 PM Reds at Mets
Thursday July 19 6:30 PM Reds Live 7 PM Reds at Marlins
Monday July 23 6:30 PM Reds Live 7 PM Brews at Reds

does this help it shows HD games also.
FOX Sports on MSN - Television - FSN Ohio Announces 145-Game Cincinnati Reds Television Schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts