This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Schedule/Timer not working properly

rajmarie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Puerto Rico
I have a 722k software L690 (no idea when it was updated).

I have quite a lot of times...& all were working properly. Now I am checking...and eg...DVR is showing nothing is recording for tomorrow & I do have active timers...eg Good Wife.

The guide is showing the program...& the timer is also there...but when I open the timer..there is no program listed in it...not even skiped.

Its quite puzzling. I have abt 70 timers so its under the limit. When I check schedule & with skipped is only showing 170 (was abt 350 till last night)....meaning a lot of showing are missing. Help. I already power off-power on the box...& still the same.

Dish has reset the time to standard time before they were supposed to at 2AM. That could account for the problem, maybe!

Dish has reset the time to standard time before they were supposed to at 2AM. That could account for the problem, maybe!

Hope not...because in the past I didnt have problems with the time change...& the timers picked the information correctly.

I have the same problem occurring over the past month or so on my 722.

When I find a timer that doesn't have an upcoming program listed for recording I delete it and re-create it.

I know this should not have to be done, but I want the recording.

my guide and and timers on my 722 were all sorts of messed up last night before the time change but seem fine now. the 211's were fine though.