SCHILLING RETIRES FROM BASEBALL

Big game pitcher. However, a great quote from Ed Wade, his former general manager with the Phillies, once saying Schilling was ''a horse every fifth day and a horse's ass the other four."

One of the best post season pitchers ever. And if any of you don't like him then you don't know him. He's a great man. He just doesn't like people who BS. Totally Honest in every way.

As a Phillies fan, I loved him taking the hill for us, and I can tell he is a good guy. But baseball wise, his constant thinking out loud backed some people into a corner. I'm happy for him. Great career. May make a good analyst.

Schilling has done so many things for charity never he never got the credit it deserved. I know the Yankee fans hate him. So he did his job.

One of the best post season pitchers ever. And if any of you don't like him then you don't know him. He's a great man. He just doesn't like people who BS. Totally Honest in every way.

Say what you will about his personality (I can't imagine what he could have done to you for you to say that), but you can't argue his postseason numbers:

11-2, 2.23 ERA, 120K, 25BB, 133.1 IP
His conservatism is why he's hated by some. Great pitcher. I wish the Pirates had pitchers like him.

Say what you will about his personality (I can't imagine what he could have done to you for you to say that), but you can't argue his postseason numbers:

11-2, 2.23 ERA, 120K, 25BB, 133.1 IP

I knew him when he was a AAA for the Orioles in Rochester...and he was an a$$hole then. I thought, once he got in the Bigs, he would mature a bit...shut up when he had to shut up and speak upi when it was the time to speak up....he did neither.

....he never changed....

I knew him when he was a AAA for the Orioles in Rochester...and he was an a$$hole then. I thought, once he got in the Bigs, he would mature a bit...shut up when he had to shut up and speak upi when it was the time to speak up....he did neither.

....he never changed....
:eureka

You didn't like him because he's just like you!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)