SCHILLING RETIRES FROM BASEBALL

He says and there is no proof. At this stage....I do not believe ANYONE....sorry, even if he says it. They ALL have. The only guy I believe is NOW is Jose Canseco when he said something to the extent of OVER 50% of the players in the MLB was on some kind of PED.

And as far what Schilling supposedly done....ALOT of players form ALL leagues have called out writers that lie. Please.....he is not doing anything new and exciting....:rolleyes:

WHAT ????
You suddenly believe Conseco ?
You've got to be kidding , right ?

What do you think Conseco would have said had someone ELSE wrote that book and put HIS name in it ?
He would have denied it to the last day on earth .....

It benifited Conseco , thats why he did it, had it been the other way around, you wouldn't think he's the choir boy your making him out to be.

Conseco is MUCH worse than the rest of the guys he outted.

Jimbo

Schils should have retired a Phillie, thanks to Dickhead Ed Wade he was traded for a bunch of nobody's, but atleast he has a ring and the Phils just won the world series :D

Schils should have retired a Phillie, thanks to Dickhead Ed Wade he was traded for a bunch of nobody's, but atleast he has a ring and the Phils just won the world series :D

Schilling has more than one ring ....
He got one with Arizona back when him and Randy Johnson were there.

Jimbo

Schilling should get in, but then again, Jack Morris and Bert Blyleven should already be in.

Morris has more career wins that Schilling and just as good in the post season.

Jimbo

WHAT ????
You suddenly believe Conseco ?
You've got to be kidding , right ?

What do you think Conseco would have said had someone ELSE wrote that book and put HIS name in it ?
He would have denied it to the last day on earth .....

It benifited Conseco , thats why he did it, had it been the other way around, you wouldn't think he's the choir boy your making him out to be.

Conseco is MUCH worse than the rest of the guys he outted.

Jimbo

Jesus, Mary and Joseph....:rolleyes:

Jimbo, please do not jerk your knees TOO MUCH, you mind hurt yourself. NO WHERE....I repeat, NO WHERE have I said that Jose Canseco is a pillar of class, dignity and truth....FAR FROM IT. But what I am saying is, he is the one that has told the closest to the complete truth than EVERYONE ELSE. Has MLB told the truth about their involvement? NO! Has the owners? NO! What about the players taking the same code of silence and police officers about their own little brotherhood? NO!

I do not want to get into this again and hijack a thread about something else.

Too late, you already did, back at post #20.
Thanks for pointing that out. A simple thread in honor of somoene's retirement need not have gone off on someone's magical off-topic carpet ride!

I posted the article without comment fully aware of the pros and cons re: Curt that would follow. Never did I imagine it would have gotten hijacked as badly as it did.

<To KCK_Halo...Ruke 1 for 2009 MLB season. Start no new threads. Follow along like all the other lemmings here! Come here for MikeI's daily and shut up!>:mad:

I guess next time, I will stay in line like all good little boys and girls and see ALL threads for what they are.... black and white, single line straight issues....:rolleyes::shh:shh

Stay on topic Salsa! For the 1,000th time, this thread is NOT about YOU.

LMAO!! Never thought it was....OTHERS take themselves seriously here....I don't.

I gave my opinon about Schilling WAY back when....they questioned why and I gave my answer.....I see you came in to give you thought provoking opinion in here on the thread.....ah....hmm...I don't seem to see it.....:confused:

LMAO!! Never thought it was....OTHERS take themselves seriously here....I don't.

I gave my opinon about Schilling WAY back when....they questioned why and I gave my answer.....I see you came in to give you thought provoking opinion in here on the thread.....ah....hmm...I don't seem to see it.....:confused:

I saw the thread as an honor to someone's retirement. I didn't see that a "thought provoking opinion" was needed. Just mentioned I was surprised. That's all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts