SCHILLING RETIRES FROM BASEBALL

You have to go back that far to find something on him? He's not like that now . I didn't witness any of that when I was around him for about an hour. No Media around either. That was just a few years ago. I don't get this hate for Curt. Sure , he speaks the truth but so what. I will take him over a fake Arod any day of the week. His family is well liked in his home town.

THAT was my personal connection to time. As time went by, I had heard he did some things to assure me that he was no different than the person I 1st met.

I know 1st hand how fake A-Rod is.

It's funny because I've met plenty of famous people including ballplayers. Curt is not a fan of the media. That is a fact. How funny it was when a Boston Newspaper attacked Curt for starting his own blog. They attacked him for it. In the story they said in so many words that he should only talk to sports reporters. You know , the guys that take a complete statement and chop it up and only use part of what the said to make him look bad.

I could give you a list of celebrities that are nice and the list of real jerks. But that's for another thread.

THAT was my personal connection to time. As time went by, I had heard he did some things to assure me that he was no different than the person I 1st met.

I know 1st hand how fake A-Rod is.

Yeah but how old was he? I'm sure I've done things when I was young and stupid as well. I'm talking about the last 10 years or so.

You alleged he was a steroid user and I feel I provided incontrovertible evidence that his physique was obtained by other means. :D

Seriously, if your criteria as to whether you respect an athlete or not is that they are "arrogant stuck-ups", and that overrides their playing career, there can't be many athletes out there that you do respect...

Man, you really shouldn't jerk your knees so much, you might hurt yourself.

I did not ALLEGE ANYTHING. I simply stated EVERYONE that has got caught has alleged they didn't do anything....and I am now in the stage of guilty till proven innocent when it comes to PEDs. Anyone who does a Ralphie Palmiero, is an immediate suspect.

To me, you can have disdain for the person and respect the athlete....and the reverse....why CAN'T you break it down.....?

The ONLY man I have had UTMOST respect was Roberto Clemente. Not because he was Puerto Rican, but how many would risk their lives for poor people that are not even from your won country? ZERO!

Man, you really shouldn't jerk your knees so much, you might hurt yourself.

I did not ALLEGE ANYTHING. I simply stated EVERYONE that has got caught has alleged they didn't do anything....and I am now in the stage of guilty till proven innocent when it comes to PEDs. Anyone who does a Ralphie Palmiero, is an immediate suspect.

To me, you can have disdain for the person and respect the athlete....and the reverse....why CAN'T you break it down.....?

The ONLY man I have had UTMOST respect was Roberto Clemente. Not because he was Puerto Rican, but how many would risk their lives for poor people that are not even from your won country? ZERO!
That's exactly the point. Has Schilling been caught?? I must have been sleeping that day when that hit the news.

All he's done is to announce to the world:

Curt Schilling said:
My name will not appear on any lists of positive tests. I’ve never tested positive for steroids or HGH, and I’ve never taken steroids or HGH in my life, ever. You don’t need to call the union, or an agent to verify that.

Combine that with his many public comments about steroids users and the man would be the ultimate fool to be proven to be one himself.

38 Pitches Shocked? You just can’t be anymore.

That's exactly the point. Has Schilling been caught?? I must have been sleeping that day when that hit the news.

All he's done is to announce to the world:

Combine that with his many public comments about steroids users and the man would be the ultimate fool to be proven to be one himself.

38 Pitches Shocked? You just can’t be anymore.

Like I have said.....your heart may want to believe, but your head would be foolish to do it. MANY players made many comments about not taking.

Like I have said.....your heart may want to believe, but your head would be foolish to do it. MANY players made many comments about not taking.

But you hear things. And I heard about Arod and steroids over 2 years ago from a very reliable source. I met this guy back in the 1990's when we both worked for Special Projects at Universal. And he told me about Arod and Steroids and also about the prostitution ring about 2 years ago if memory serves. Now I know another thing about another Yankee Player but again I will wait to see if the news reports it . Schilling has never been accused or even hinted at taking steroids. Clemens has. We worked an event about 3 years ago and Roger Clemens was at that event. My friend was working the event and he first told me about Roger and Steriods. He also told me to not to repeat it. It's now safe to repeat it.
Here is a photo from the event . I have some of Roger being at this event as well.

Attachments

• DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    603.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Here is another one. This isn't Roger . I can't remember who this was. This might be a player for the Atlanta Braves.

Attachments

• DSCF0018.JPG
    DSCF0018.JPG
    642.6 KB · Views: 84
Psst, send me a PM and tell me. I won't spill the beans. ;)
Nope. Ain't gonna happen. It might never get reported . I started thinking the Arod Call Girl story wouldn't get reported. That's the danger in that. One of the ways I keep these guys friends is not to repeat the stories I hear. I will talk about them after ESPN or SI report them.

Nope. Ain't gonna happen. It might never get reported . I started thinking the Arod Call Girl story wouldn't get reported. That's the danger in that. One of the ways I keep these guys friends is not to repeat the stories I hear. I will talk about them after ESPN or SI report them.

Smart move, dude. My motto "Loose lips sink ships!"

OK, how about just the initials?? We can make a game out of it!!

How about not talking about them at all until it's officially reported. I left this "I got a secret" crap behind in elementary school. You either know something or you don't. If it isn't "first hand" - you don't.

How about not talking about them at all until it's officially reported. I left this "I got a secret" crap behind in elementary school. You either know something or you don't. If it isn't "first hand" - you don't.
It's first hand but I'm not going to report it anymore. I will talk about it if it breaks . I just know that baseball does a good job of covering up things for players. Only a few things leak out.

Professional baseball in south Florida last chance...

George Kell Passes away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)