Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

I know this thread is a joke at this point but if they have #6 on the chat and don't give us Sci-Fi HD well... that would be pretty stupid. But perfectly consistent with what I have come to expect from DISH.

Exactly, I don't think any of us will be surprised any longer with the lack of announcements on the Charlie Chats. What will surprise us is if there -IS- an announcement. (Usually it has leaked out ahead of time.)

Has Charlie EVER announced anything in advance on Charlie Chat? It seems like it's usually about stuff that happened weeks or months ago.

Well, the Charlie Chat was a bust. At least now they say it is coming soon. Looks like no BSG in HD, at least not at the start of the season. Boo Charlie, Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then we weren't watching the same thing , it was clearly " yea we hear you on MOre HD ,but nothings gonna be done until the new sat gets launched & set up , 2 months or so . thats all I heard , well that and CHarlie " we got haggle for the consumer on USA-HD "(in other words keep waiting):rolleyes:

Noticed that I haven't seen any threads along the lines of "Wonder what's going to be added Wednesday" so far this week. I guess we've all wised up and realized that they talk and talk, but never really do anything.

I'm just glad Charlie can sleep at night knowing that they are the "HD leader*".

*Our claims of estimated channel count is based on the "1,2 skip a few" method of counting. Any factual claims are purely coincidental and are not base on reality.

Noticed that I haven't seen any threads along the lines of "Wonder what's going to be added Wednesday" so far this week. I guess we've all wised up and realized that they talk and talk, but never really do anything.

I'll start one for you if you want me to.

Stupid roofers....

VIP222 - Separate Coax Runs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)