Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

Lets see, BSG Season 4 starts April 4th.
Charlie said no new HD until they get the sat up and going (1-2 months away).
Doing the math, -1 to -2 months, halfway through the season already.

BOOO!!!!
Charlie never said that. That is your assumption.

Charlie never said that. That is your assumption.
Well, does charlie ever come out and say anything definate before it happens but we are going to raise prices?? And while we are on assumptions, I assumed I would have had SciFi HD a LONG time ago.

To celebrate a successful satellite launch, Dish Network will turn on the three most asked for HD channels. Pandemonium will ensue on the forum and the weekend will be filled with confused CSRs trying to change programmming packages and resign former Dish Network subscribers.

How does that sound?

:D

You sure about that??

Not 100% sure. The channel is listed next to Sleuth (another NBCU channel). I am for sure about NBCU and Dish having issues over HD and Olympics coverage. Both sides will have to make comprises. Why would Charlie promote SCI-FI and Bravo at the chat? In the past, Dish and NBCU had good relationship when it came time to renew. NBCU is putting pressure on everyone for the olympics and carrying their HD suite.

That channel in question is 199, in the CHiLRdens block ... Chiller HD doesn't exist yet.

Why is Sleuth channel 198? and G4 channel 191? considered Children's block? Maybe old set-up with Dish. There are no plans as of date to launch Chiller-HD. we need to be just little more patient. The end is in near future. I am tired of waiting too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)