Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

Guys- can we please stop goofing around and get back to being bitter over yet another BSG episode about to come and go in SD only?

/sheesh! :D

Sure, for those who did NOT opt for the new Dish HD-only package! I have to settle for BSG in traditional analog cable that comes along with my cable modem package. Oh the agony! :D

Guys- can we please stop goofing around and get back to being bitter over yet another BSG episode about to come and go in SD only?

/sheesh! :D

Seriously people have forgotten the purpose of this thread is to vent about DISH's inability to add a national HD channel that has been uplinked for nearly 5 months and according to scott has had a contract signed for 3 months.

Seriously people have forgotten the purpose of this thread is to vent about DISH's inability to add a national HD channel that has been uplinked for nearly 5 months and according to scott has had a contract signed for 3 months.

I'm a little late in the thread so I have to ask what's the real hold up then? From the sound of it all they need to do is flip a switch and that's it or is it more complicated than that? Am I missing something?

I'm a little late in the thread so I have to ask what's the real hold up then? From the sound of it all they need to do is flip a switch and that's it or is it more complicated than that? Am I missing something?

Perfect way to get a thread back on topic. Personally I think the problem is that their digital decision maker is broken so they cant decide what to do. Perhaps they should go back to an analog one.

HD LILs have been a priority for E* at the expense of everything else. Do we want Sci Fi HD here at US Sat Guys? You bet! But Charlie thinks that rolling out HD locals all over the damn place is more important to his business model. He's probably right, but I don't give a shiat. Battlestar Galactica in HD NOW!! :mad:

Will we see new HD this week?

23298255.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts